Tkpower8 atm - page 2

post#1, post #5 of this thread: How do you get a 2min chart

Unzip ED2.zip file place everything into the correct folders.

Load up “atm-m1-ed2.tpl” on M1.

go to File>Open Offline.

Select the M2.Load up “atm-m2-ed2.tpl” onto this new M2

k, thanks. I appreciate your help.

or try, READING THE MANS POSTS.

Sorry to flame and such, Great system. Always great to see price action candle patterns, the bearish/bullish engulfment, around here.

you probably messed up m1 and m2 charts

close all and do it again; make sure original m1 chart didn't closed - it contains Period converter indicator which runs the script which controls your new generated m2 chart, you can fold this old 1min chart it and stick somewhere in the corner, but don't close it

georgecotton:
or try, READING THE MANS POSTS. Sorry to flame and such, Great system. Always great to see price action candle patterns, the bearish/bullish engulfment, around here.

Not to worry George, a fair comment really. Strange how people can't or don't want to read these days.

Anyone interested we have all gathered at Free Forex Strategy and Training Course and there are about 100+ of us in the live chat each day. We only trade and chat about this system and everything is free, this is not a commercial msg.

Good work...

thx for sharing your system, like to try it

yzn:
Great System! One question: The original 1m chart was offline and didn't be closed, and new 2m chart is opened , is that right? Thanks in advance.

No, the 1 min chart is online and runs the indicator that feeds the Offline 2 min chart.

You need to leave the 1 min chart open.

But you can minimize it as you wont be looking at it.

fxbs:
you probably messed up m1 and m2 charts close all and do it again; make sure original m1 chart didn't closed - it contains Period converter indicator which runs the script which controls your new generated m2 chart, you can fold this old 1min chart it and stick somewhere in the corner, but don't close it

Great System! I am very interested in it.

One question: The original 1m chart was offline and didn't be closed, and new 2m chart is opened. but the new 2m chart still shows M1, and doesn' show M2, Why? Is that right? Thanks in advance.

1st Post Updated with the FREE e-Books

I have updated the 1st post of this thread with direct links to my 3 e-Books and the files that go with them

Reason: