MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 952

[Deleted]
int iHighest(   string symbol, int timeframe, int type, int count=WHOLE_ARRAY, int start=0)Returns the shift of the maximum value over a specific number of periods depending on type.Parameters:symbol    -     Symbol the data of which should be used to calculate indicator. NULL means the current...
Hi there, Am a newbie in Forex programming,so I have some doubts in Forex programing.I am learning MQL4,MQL5,and Jforex at the same time.I've almost done with MQL4. Sine I've been using C#,JAVA,VB.net for a long time,I'd rather start with MQL5 and JForex as they are object oriented languages,but...
Hello, Is it possible to check if(Open[1]>Close[1]) on multiple pairs of EUR/USD, USD/JPY and GBP/USD, and if true, open a trade with GBP/JPY? could u help me with a link to figure out how to do it if its possible? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, a friend of mine wants to use automated scripts. As I have no idea about coding in MQL I would like to ask you if the following scenario is viable: Using Moving Average to combine for buy/sell several indicators like Support and Fibonacci zones. So in fact.. he wants the buy/sell to be done
[Deleted]
I use an indicator which shows a value as the object. The value is calculated on the closed prices for the appointed period as the parameter.  I added some code lines to make it time series chart as below. But it does not work well.  Actually it works only as it is. But does not when the period is...
Hello Forum Hope someone might assist me with the code below. I am tring to produce an indicator that draws the most recent high and low fractal levels as lines to the right of the most recent price bar or candle But I am unsure how to write lines 71 and 81 below, and I suspect the use of 'lookback"
I am a beginner with mql4.  I dabbled with mql4 a couple of months ago but stopped.  I am know back and I am trying to code an EA that uses the AuthorizedSSBODynamicBreakoutBoxFinalEdition indicator from over in ForexFactory.  It was pretty easy to get my ea to trade with the indicator, however,...
Hi, i have set up some demo accts with my broker, they are not updating in page. Acct manager at Avafx has agreed to re-activate the investor passwords, but their are some that are apparently running off the metaquotes servers. is there any way to re-activate those demo accts from the metaquotes...
Could you please help? I subscribed to a paid signal (from https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions, not mt4 platform) however under Broker I selected demo server instead of live server. Is this something which can be fixed?  
Hi all! What is the simplest way to arrange on a slave terminal to run a script/advisor synchronously from a master terminal? Thanks Serguei
Hello there Would someone mind telling me in simple words or pointing me to the right part of the documentation, what it means when you use "NormalizeDouble" in code example: if (f!=0) return (NormalizeDouble(f, d)); I have tried searching, but can't find the reference By using NormalizeDouble, what...
Dear Guys. I looking for a EA which write down order record to CSV file. sample when i open a trade then EA writedown trade record to CSV file and then when i close that trade then EA writedown again close trade record. is anyone help me out to write that type of EA  
[Deleted]
Hello, is it possible to change the values in the swaps automatically, probably with a C++ application? If yes, where are the files in use for the swaps in MT4 that doesn't use an sql server?
Hi all, I am looking for an indicator which can be used in an EA to get values of the Linear Regression Channel. I can manually draw the linear regression channel by using the Menu command Insert>Channel>Linear Regression. Do we have any indicator for it where I can give the start and the end bar...
[Deleted]
I'm looking for a Time Segmented Volume indicator for MT4. Is there such a thing? Thank you
Hello everybody, I know that with MT4 is possible to partial close an open position ... but with my MT4 mobile version for iPhone, seems unpossible to do it. I only can close all or nothing. Does anybody has any idea about ? Thanks so much Corrado
Glancing over this Post. It reminded me of a process which I've taught I'd be able to code by now. It's about creating Experts which depend Entirely upon information stored on the Brokers servers. Example Order_Properties of Open/Closed orders. I have no problem with this design/approach, in fact...
Hey guys. Anything happend in the time i was off, in terms of mql4/terminal changes? If yes, just give me some keywords i find the stuff then. Btw, happy new year
Hi Forum, hoping someone might point me towards a lesson or article (on loops) I keep getting myself into trouble with some of the basics and figure it is time I improved my knowledge in this area. When I search the forum I find mainly examples of individuals problems. But assume there is part of...
Hello! Where is the bug database for Metatrader Terminal, ie, when a user finds a genuine bug (and several other users confirm same problem), and logs the bug? How do I check which release version a particular bug has been fixed in? Thank you! P.S. - In case you're wondering, I do NOT have a bug to
Hello all,     Is it possible to raw a graphic (line) on gaphic with MT4 ? Thnaks for your answer. See you! 
Am new to coding in FOREX and request help coding a simple price action EA. It's basicaly an idea that we would use on the daily charts prehapse even on the hourly charts aswell. The idea is that if the price moves up say 10-50 pips on a day candle stick that it will move another 50,60,70,80,90,100
[Deleted]
https://docs.mql4.com/predefined/variables/High https://docs.mql4.com/series/iHighest https://www.mql4.com/search#!keyword=ihighest%20ilowest&page=2 https://forum.mql4.com/44742/page2 https://forum.mql4.com/47015/page2 let say, in min 15,
[Deleted]
     subtracts the current high and low of  bar 24 ago.      when the value of CurrMinusPrev = >0.0013    i want to     OP_SELL .      Please someone show how make OP_SELL succesfully.        When i test it thank you. 
hi all, i am no expert in MT4 i use mt4 from roboforex it has oneclicktrading.ex4 which loaded successfully and immediately removed when contacted the broker they said it will be ok in mt4 build 451 but it is not so far. i tried it in w7 32 and 64 but both are giving the same journal as above the
I went through so much that I'm writing here. Do you know a function or script ... they hit last trade - or + account, and swallowed a lot like the last trade ... My idea is: Variant result = last trade account or reviewed or not, the result (0 /1) or is negative which was a lot in store used I want...
Hello All! Could you please help me out with my code? Below I'm presenting my code: extern double Lots               = 0.01;extern double MovingPeriod       = 27;extern double MovingShift        = 0;extern double trailing           = 5;int start(){   int cnt, ticket, total;   double ma;ma=iMA(NULL,0...
[Deleted]
Hey guys! Just found this website with paid projects . Im gonna go for the prize on a few of them. Anyway login with your Facebook acc. via follow the link below and see for yourself. Looks promising. Winner of project runs off with $1000, still all get paid for their contribution by their
In a discussion on the "Thoughts on Random" thread, a suggestion was made to observe, in a separate thread, the PRACTICAL operation of a trading system designed to profit from fluctuations in the statistics of transaction outcomes opened in the direction indicated by a pseudo-random number
Hi all, My MQL4 Editor crashes and closes EVERY time I use the 'Copy' feature, regardless of if I use the menu with the mouse, the command in the 'Edit' menu or Control-C . It does copy it, but then bam, down it goes. Most definitely a pain )< 8( It does NOT do it in ANY other applications or...