MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 949

Hello friends ... I am a novice programmer ... Now after a year I can take on more complex things ... I'm working hard to learn more ... now I'm stuck on something that is not too complicated ... but not out of here ... EA need to have in a list of results (profit) from last 30 operations already...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am wondering where I can go to get some strategies in MT4 that are reliable. I have a bunch of indicators preloaded in mt4, since they are preprogrammed why do they not show up in my expert advisor? All I have is MACD sample and a MA EA. I'm not looking for anything complex that does not
hello all, just wanna know how to identify start of new candle in mq4 ..seen itime but can't understand it what value it returns.
Hello,   Im trying to fix my EA for 12 hours until now, Every thing going smooth and my orders open as I want to, But I cant get them close if my pair change direction...   Here is it :...
[Deleted]
Hi, All - new to the forum here as I'm on an MT4 demo right now with an EA system....I'm trying to trouble-shoot a trade issue with an EA trade on 1/6/13 that should have been executed, but it was never received by my trade servers at OANDA, where the practice account is. I need to get to the MT4...
  Questions..  (7)
Hi everyone, First of all, I'm still learning the MQL4 language(newbie here only at lesson 2), and I'm not really a programmer. I just have several questions: 1.How do you determine the high and low of a candlestick and everything in between? Like, I want to know if a certain value has been included...
[Deleted]
You can send information from the expert to a website? I want to do is the MQL4 code can open a web page eg http://mysite.com/expert.php?lot=2&margin=1974 This is my website processes the information and expert answers to whether or not to initiate any operation
[Deleted]
1.why the 2 marked  functions are in the deinit ?  2.why 720 value on the marked line?   the code:   //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                DailyBreakout.mq4 |//|                                   Copyright © 2008,...
Can someone add an sound alert to the Snake Indicator? The alert should appear when the previous (2nd bar) is bold (cause the first bar is repainting) The alert should also display the currency pair and the timeframe. Hope for help
Hi Everybody,    I wanted to know if someone has a script to open a position when the market opens (MOO) - I know most broker don't allow that to protect clients from slippage.   Thanks  
I found this forum is an indicator of ytg_DveMashki_ind_w_Signals I want to add those markers and (MA 5, close, simple) plus indicator signifying crosses with MA's in ytg_DveMashki_ind_w_Signals if there's someone here who can help me very grateful example image I edit      
[Deleted]
Hi Guys! I copied my MT4 folders to an USB Stick so I can run it from home, work and other computers.  I get a freezed monitor when the connection to the broker is established. When I compile my CI before connection the problem did not occur on one Laptop but on the Computer at work it did. Has...
Finally I have build my own trading strategy and below are the results which I got. So expecting seniors to review it and expert comments on it whether this strategy is good or not? Thanks in Advance GCI Financial Ltd. Account: 519720 Name: Terry Currency: USD 2012 October 16, 05...
[Deleted]
I use a custom expert adviser to close trades that are already open.  The problem is that it only seems to close one trade each second.  Is the expert adviser only being run once per second? Is there any way to make it run 10 times a second?   
Hi all,   In code I get the error message  '(' - function definition unexpected, Could anyone help me to get this right ? In attach is  all the code and in Bold is where I suppose the problem is, nevertheless I've been uncessuful to get it right. Ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,LotSize,Ask...
[Deleted]
Hello,    I am working on an EA and am looking for a technique to do the following:    Before opening an order, I want to find the last time an order on the desired symbol was closed and get the following info:    1. Did it close in my favor.    2. What Bar did it close on or, does the current bar...
[Deleted]
Hello,  I´m Tom. I´m looking for a software solution to collect the quotes from the mt4 tick by tick in a database. I want to calculate with these tickdatas later in excel and for that I need a solid data basis. The problem could be that I use actually 8 brokers and so I want to collect the...
[Deleted]
Hello guys; I need a little help about this issue. I would like to create an EMA "dynamic", where the parameter "pr" changes; in fact here you are the script. The script is a "standard script" for an EMA plus two arrays; one is a collection of price close, the other the collection af an EMA. Thus, I...
Hello traders, Any one can help me that, how to make wingdings shown little distance in the chart , because i have up down arrow in the chart, it shows touching the price bars ups and downs, i would like make this little bit distance from price bars high and low thanks in advance abdul I attached...
Masters Hello, I would like to design two EA program, this program is very simple, it very single operation, 1: one can only buy another can only sell 2: to set up their own stop-loss, 3: ownsetting profit targets, 4: when earnings target can be automatically closed 5: when on a transaction...
Hello everybody, I know that with MT4 is possible to partially close an open position ... but with my MT4 mobile version for iPhone, seems unpossible to do it. I can only close all or nothing. Does anybody has any idea about ? Thanks so much Corrado
[Deleted]
  PAMM account  (109   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Good afternoon! I would like to share with you the results of my trading on PAMM account. http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/id/210579/ I am trading since last December. The final yield for half a year about 60% I work strictly according to TS. MM is respected. Entry, exit is defined by me, all
[Deleted]
i been starting leaning mql4 code , and run into thise code://*//* my_DailyOpen_indicator//*//* Revision 1.1  2005/11/13 Midnite//* Initial DailyOpen indicator//* based pm  //*#property copyright "Midnite"#property link      "me@home.net"#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers...
  development help  (1)
I am looking for a developer that can customize the MT4 browser so that when someone at my office comes in and uses the platform they cannot change or view any of the customization we have already developed.  The ideal thing would be to create a "SKIN" around the browser where all they have is...
I'm trying to produce a break-even EA strategy which places pairs of opposing buy/sell limit orders with equally spaced s/l and t/p limits. 100% of the trades made in back-testing are loss trades and I'm finding it very hard to explain why. Here is an example:...
I am having problems with my first attempt at backtesting and hoped someone could help, i'm trying to download  data to commence EA testing but it only comes back with a database of no more than 2000, turorials state there should be around 3m? Even is this isnt enough data, i have left standard EA...
[Deleted]
I tried adding ea updates and new files to mql4.com codebase but some mql5 support sent me an email everytime telling me to convert my products to mql5 and sell them at mql5.com market. Is this the end of mql4.com codebase?
  EA to send mail  (5)
Good day Is there any one who can help with this code. I am trying to code the EA that will send email. My problem is that when I compile it is giving me the error below. int start()   {   double   RSI_1h;  {//----   RSI_1h=iRSI(NULL,PERIOD_H1,Period_RSI,PRICE_CLOSE,0);//----}      if((RSI_1h>50)...
Hi All What causes a new H1 bar to commence? Is it (a) a change in server time hour, (b) the arrival of the first tick for any pair after the server time hour has changed (c) something else? I guess I want to know whether, if I had a H1 chart open and on display for every available pair, would they
someone who is here anyone can help me, why this indicator can not be attached, I was browsing on google and have a lot of files that I downloaded, but all error,. I know this indicator is an indicator of the line but I can not fix it, . maybe anyone can help me then I would be very grateful,. and...