MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1330

In the image below, I have 3 trades that have read the signal and entered themselves. In a normal bollginger behavior while channeling, these signal would have been considered perfect, however, these are false signals as they are placing buys while the price continues to trend down. Questions: 1....
I would like to get the current Ask price displayed above 10 points from the HIGH of the current bar and Bid price displayed under 10 points from the LOW of the current bar. How to do it? Please add any example if you can and you know how to...
for example eur/usd what currency can i use to calculate the strength of eur and usd? need some help on the calculation to do a EA thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, i like to have script which contains a loop in the main function: while(myCondition=false) { Sleep(2000); } in deinit i set myCondition=true; But when trying to "delete" from Chart, this script is still running. Anyone has an idea ? thank you
Hi, I am new MQ4 developer. I have some question in my code. I need to find last close order from EA. It can look by "OrderSelect(OrdersHistoryTotal()-1,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY);" or not? I don't sure, If select by position on history order. This list will order by close time or not? thank....
  Trend of interesting thoughts  (440   1 2 3 4 5 ... 43 44)
In the process of off-topic discussion of some questions about trading systems started in this thread , which some have expressed a desire to continue in a special thread. I suggest that anyone interested should discuss trading patterns here :)
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm trying to improve my money management so I'd like to have a very simple indicator that displays in the chart all the open positions with the next information: 1. Pair (EURUSD, USDJPY, etc.) 2. Profit or Loss as a percentage of the AccountBalance 3. Risk Exposure...
Having programed in other languages I needed a crib sheet to get a check on the syntax of familiar yet unfamiliar coding concepts. Having checked the past answers to this question and found them unhelpful and checked through the book with no speed of joy paused and looked elsewhere. I found this...
[Deleted]
Hello i have a problem with OrderSend() function. I try to open order but EA returns error code 130(wrong StopLoss). I tryed everythig but the situtiation is the same. The most interesting is that when i strat EA on simaltion it works OK. But in real trading function falls. I can't uderstand where...
Dear all, I started working on an EA the other day and I'm blocked at a certain point. I want to do a partial closing on a position using an SL or a TP, but I can't figure out how to do this. For instance, I open a 5 lots position: int ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,5.0,Bid,0,0,0,"First trade",0...
[Deleted]
Any clues as to why? I am storing one as the volume. The charts seem to render ok and the History errors just continue piling up.
[Deleted]
Is it possible to run Expert Advisor in MT4 Multiterminal? I can not find Expert Advisor button. Is it possible how?
  Mandarine indicators modes  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
It is the thread about indicators concerning Mandarine system in general.
  EAs' files  (5)
This thread is for the links about EAs versions for Mandarine systems.
[Deleted]
  Bar date & time  (2)
Hi, Is it possible to determine the date and time of a bar x number of bars ago, and if so how? I'm new to Metaeditor so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.
Hello, I'd really appreciate if someone can help me to understand the features of this function. It's especially burdensome in ichimoku kinko hyo coding. Here's the code part. (indise init function) a_begin=Kijun; if(a_begin<Tenkan) a_begin=Tenkan;   SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,STYLE_DOT);...
I have a problem tht has been with me for nearly a year. Two things changed -- new PC with 12gig ram, and Vista (was XP), now Win7. MT4 is installed at M:\MT4\ and not in C:\Program Files to avoid virtualization issues. Also, multiple MT4 installations are sharing one \experts and subfolders via...
[Deleted]
  OrderCloseTime  (6)
Hi all When the Order is closed the EA analyze the closed order and send email and write file .csv with some order information. The order informations are OpenTime OpenPrice CloseTime ClosePrice. 3 value are ok but the OrderCloseTime is not ok (I have always 1970.01.01). I try to set sleep and...
Hi, Is possibility to call script under Expert Advisor ? If YES, then what expression should I use to call the script file from mql editor on expert advisor code ? Regards, Puncher
[Deleted]
Hello, I am trying to calculate a VWAP indicator where the averaging period increases as time elapses from the start of the trading day. Right now, however, I can only design an indicator that calculates VWAP using a fixed period. In general, VWAP is calculated as: SUM(PiQi) / SUM(Qi) Where Pi is...
  zero devide  (8)
Hi, I am new to mql4 and I am trying to set up an ea. The problem is that the error zero devide keeps coming up in my experts tab and when i run a test there is a huge list with this error while trades were also made. From what I have read here on this forum the reason must be a division by zero...
[Deleted]
(EUR/USD) Pivot = 1.35916 Projected High 1.36615 Projected Low 1.35115 R1 1.36452 S1 1.35481 R2 1.36887 S2 1.34945 R3 1.37322 S3 1.34510 (U.S./JPY) Pivot = 89.98 Projected High 90.51 Projected Low 89.45 R1 90.32 S1 89.53 R2 90.67 S2 89.29 R3 91.02 S3 88.94 (GBP/USD) Pivot = 1.50004 Projected High
Hi I have an indicator for moving average and I want to create an expert adviser with it myself but I need help on how to find the price of the 3rd candle along (this can change depending on what the user inputs) and the candle just closed and then minus each other and compare the result if this
[Deleted]
dear MT4 traders, If you have read this already, I apologise for taking up space, I really do need this EA. I thought of a trading stratergy some time ago that is really simplistic and very effective (nearly), I have used it quite alot on demo, and...
Hello Now this will not be new but has anyone coded an EA to use multiple MA crosses instead of the single cross e.g 5ma cross 8ma scalper 20ma cross 50ma short term 100ma cross 200ma medium term 250ma cross 450ma long term Each of the above crosses are in the one EA and have seperate entry and exit...
Dear MQ4 Coder Kindly need your help Trying many time with difference approaching, develop my EA with condition: 1 buy and sell in a cycle of trend, but so far getting failed. My EA Logic: 1. First time activate the EA, EA will OP BUY and SELL based on signal. 2. After order closed by hit TP or SL
[Deleted]
Is there a function that tells what minimum stop loss is allowed by broker? Thank you.
[Deleted]
dear traders, I want %100 accurate back testing, if not well over %90? i herd today that the ticks are guessed and not real, are there any stratergy testers out there that provide real ticks? or maybey if i get the right historical data? have any of you made and backtested a profitable EA and it...
[Deleted]
(EUR/USD) Pivot = 1.36478 Projected High 1.37306 Projected Low 1.35793 R1 1.36896 S1 1.35916 R2 1.37458 S2 1.35498 R3 1.38020 S3 1.34936 (U.S./JPY) Pivot = 90.38 Projected High 90.80 Projected Low 90.20 R1 90.60 S1 90.09 R2 90.89 S2 89.87 R3 91.18 S3 89.58 (GBP/USD) Pivot = 1.50983 Projected High