MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 954

Ankit  (5)
hello ;   i am here provided with a small part of my strategy... if buy takes profit next will be a buy but if it ends in stop loss ordertype will change from 0 to 1...same case for sell..each time it inccurs a loss ordertype will negate....source:- #include <stdlib.mqh>int sl=8,ab,ticket1,ticket2...
[Deleted]
I am trying to generate 1-minute historical data for use in backtesting. I have been left totally confused about how MT4 handles historical data: (1) I have tried using MQL4's "timeseries access" functions (iTime, iClose, etc). Where these functions are used on a currency pair that has not...
New article MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 Trading Signals Widgets is published at mql5.com: Recently MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 user received an opportunity to become a Signals Provider and earn additional profit. Now, you can display your trading success on your web site, blog or social network...
[Deleted]
Check out my lower post
Hi Forum, this may be a figment of my imagination, but I seem to remember reading somewhere, that there was a shortcut method of moving from the current time on a chart to a specified date and time. But I can't find the reference. If there is such a possibility, would someone tell me how please?...
Too many requests per what? Does anyone know anything more specific about error 141 than the rather tautological information here: https://docs.mql4.com/trading/errors ? ERR_TOO_MANY_REQUESTS141Too many requests. The frequency of requesting must be reduced, the program logic must be changed. I am...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm having a little trouble with this ea i've attached. It uses psar to place trades, but it keeps on placing trades for each psar dot. It's a short code, but I still couldn't figure out how to make it to place only ONE trade when it changes direction, so that it closes that single position when...
Hi, What is the best way to get the instruments (currencies) for each opened window in MT4? Thanks.
[Deleted]
Iam trying to open .MDX file with i4open() But i got Error (code : -210) after that.   what i will do? 
  Doing interesting things for free  (396   1 2 3 4 5 ... 39 40)
If you have something interesting to implement in terms of -- visualization -- panels -- turkeys -- plotting -- upgrades, aids and utilities, Not directly related to trading and signal generation , throw your suggestions and ideas in here. The implementation of the ideas is free and subsequently
Dear together, I have a Problem to get my script alert on my mobile by SendNotification. The Indicator works well with an Arrow and an sound, but not wirth notification.  Test Notification works all well. If I try to modify the script allert, the Indicator doesn't work annymore. Thanks to all!!!...
I'm using iMA to create a crossover (of course!). I'm trying to understand the difference between the parameters shift and ma_shift. Obviously, I'm trying to find out the current MA and then one for the previous period of whatever the chart time is. It *looks* like I can use 0 for shift and only...
1. Martingale 2.Increase SL/TP ratio 3.Trailing Stop
[Deleted]
Is it possible to have an EA opening trades automatically on the mobile version of MT4? I use an Android phone and I want to instal EA on it. Anybody knows how to do it? Thanks.
I'm trying to convert a functioning time range breakout EA that works with fixed stop loss and take profit to one where these values are derived from the high and low of the time period.  I tried "double range = High[h] - Low[l]" and subtracting and adding "range" to High[h] or Low[l] for stop loss...
Good morning , I have a problem opening a OP_BUYSTOP order , I've tried almost everything ... I looked in the forum ... but I can not find a similar problem who can help me , please ask if anyone can help . .. I have the piece of code below happened , when I calculated the OrderSend with Price ( and
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm trying to change a variable in a while loop and every loop set a new client terminal variable. This is the while condition       while (GlobalVariableCheck("paaridearv")<43)       {          if(avatud<1)          {             Kirjuta();          }       } This is the loop void Kirjuta()...
I am looking for a formula or ready-made application that will tell me what the grid spacing needs to be for a given range, so I don't blow up my account. Any ideas?
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have a working function that identifies whether the graph has a new bar or not in some time frame. After the new bar is made I want to write to the same file from several programs (currencies) with all using similar script (program). The problem is that when two different currency pairs...
[Deleted]
Hi, This is my first post here but hopefully someone can help with an issue I'm having with closing orders in an EA I'm writing. The basic goal of the EA is to open positions with a time based exit built in so they are closed out again after a predetermined number of bars. Only one position can be...
I am wondering if AMD APP acceleration speeds up the MT4 strategy tester? If I had two or more ATI video cards in CrossFire configuration will it make the strategy tester run faster?
  How much have you earned with FOREX?  (189   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
Approximately your profit and over what period? And is FOREX worth trading...And what is the initial deposit needed to trade 0.01 lots
I find a question about SetIndexBuffer() fuction,please help me,What do they have different SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM); //SetIndexBuffer(0,ind_buffer1); SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_HISTOGRAM); //SetIndexBuffer(1,ind_buffer1s); SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_HISTOGRAM); //SetIndexBuffer(2...
[Deleted]
I am a MT4 tech support for our FXCM clients, I have got many reports recently that new build 451 has freeze issue on launching. It happened on launching MT4 and it freeze as soon as it opened. have to kill it from task manager.  We have to to uninstall and reinstall, it works for several days then...
[Deleted]
Help! Can't get my EA to modify the order.  What am I doing wrong? if(OrderSelect(ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET)==true)          {           open_price = OrderOpenPrice();           stoploss_level = open_price + (stoploss * Point);           takeprofit_level = open_price - (takeprofit *...
Hi, I love MT4! Here's my question: I have searched without success on Google and at MQL4.com for a code snippet that will stop EA from trading after a losing trade. I want this as a safety switch in live forward testing to prevent EA from a runaway losing streak before I can shut it off to analyze...
here normalizedouble is not working due to that im getting these errors..error 130 as un normalized values.. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                martin manual.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2012,...
  bug!!!  (10)
there is abug in stratagy tester.... here at 1.1605 both sl of buy and tp of sell stop should get triggered at same time .....but it happens one after another..leading to a buy stop bw s/l and t/p...
Hi, Is it possible to create a moving average based on the value of another indicator, rather than price? I would like to create an EA which takes a signal when an indicator such as momentum or CCI crosses a moving average of itself. Is this possible, can anbody link me to anything which details how
Hi,   Lets suppose we have the double 1.2467 . I know i could grab only the last 2 digits of this number with: 67 = NormalizeDouble(number,2); How could i grab only the following 2 digits after the  "." rounding it to display only:  "25" Thank You