EA Security

Can anybody advise me, please?  I am fairly new to MQL4. 

I have written an EA which worked well on backtest and is currently running.  Some colleages wish to test it.  My question is this:  is there any way that I can lock the EA so that it can not be viewed or modified by anyone else.  I am thinking of the standard EAs that come with MT4 that can not be modified (do not decompile) when right-clicked in Navigator, and I require a similar facility for my EAs.

Does anybody have a solution? 

Many thanks.

Buckets:

Can anybody advise me, please?  I am fairly new to MQL4. 

I have written an EA which worked well on backtest and is currently running.  Some colleages wish to test it.  My question is this:  is there any way that I can lock the EA so that it can not be viewed or modified by anyone else.  I am thinking of the standard EAs that come with MT4 that can not be modified (do not decompile) when right-clicked in Navigator, and I require a similar facility for my EAs.

Does anybody have a solution? 

Don't give them the source code  .mq4  file,   just give them the compiled  .ex4  file.

RaptorUK:
Don't give them the source code  .mq4  file,   just give them the compiled  .ex4  file.

Thanks Raptor.  My question shows my beginner status but I thought there must be a simple solution.
Reason: