Make Indicator MTF -- Not a programmer -- Need Help

Hi,

I'm not a programmer, and was wondering if there is code someplace that I can add to my mq4 file for an indicator. I have other mtf indicators, and like seeing higher timeframes on current timeframe. Can someone let me know if this is standard code that I could add myself? Could I provide a section of code and have someone modify it.

I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Jeff

jbozman:

Hi,

I'm not a programmer, and was wondering if there is code someplace that I can add to my mq4 file for an indicator. I have other mtf indicators, and like seeing higher timeframes on current timeframe. Can someone let me know if this is standard code that I could add myself? Could I provide a section of code and have someone modify it.

Sure go here ----> modify my MT4 indicator for me

jbozman: I'm not a programmer, and was wondering if there is code someplace that I can add

You are not a programmer, you have no ability to incorporate code into "yours." And since you can't "speak" mt4, there is no common language for us to communicated with.

learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

Reason: