Seeking advice for a Pips Made indicator..

Hi ladies and gents

I would thoroughly appreciate some help with tweaking a particular indicator that I have rustled up from somewhere.

I've tweaked it to calculate the difference between High & Open, and between Open & Low values of the previous three candles. The code is pasted below.

It works well enough for myself, but I would like it moved to the top and centre of the chart, and for the font to be a bit larger/more visible. How can I do this?

The dream is to have a little label like this be displayed whenever a mouse-over occurs on any particular bar, simply showing the difference again between High & Open and Open & Low for just that particular bar. Can this be done?

Thanks!

(Code is attached.)

Files:

hjmcp82:

Hi ladies and gents

I would thoroughly appreciate some help with tweaking a particular indicator that I have rustled up from somewhere.

I've tweaked it to calculate the difference between High & Open, and between Open & Low values of the previous three candles. The code is pasted below.

It works well enough for myself, but I would like it moved to the top and centre of the chart, and for the font to be a bit larger/more visible. How can I do this?

The dream is to have a little label like this be displayed whenever a mouse-over occurs on any particular bar, simply showing the difference again between High & Open and Open & Low for just that particular bar. Can this be done?

Thanks!

<CODE REMOVED>

Please read some other posts before posting . . .

Please edit your post above . . . please use the SRC button to post code: How to use the SRC button.

Reason: