How to set the description of a trendline object programmatically?

Dear all, How to set the description of a trendline object programmatically? I want to monitor the account equity at each trendline and to debug the code. I cannot find related description in ObjectSet function. Many thanks for your time and consideration. Your sincerely, taozemin.

Description... you mean the name?

Save the properties to variables, delete the trendline, and recreate a new one with a new name, the set the properties from the variables

tzm:
Dear all, How to set the description of a trendline object programmatically? I want to monitor the account equity at each trendline and to debug the code. I cannot find related description in ObjectSet function. Many thanks for your time and consideration. Your sincerely, taozemin.
ObjectSetText()

alladir:

Description... you mean the name?

Save the properties to variables, delete the trendline, and recreate a new one with a new name, the set the properties from the variables

i don mean name by description. But I do find today that MQL4 use arrow object name to transfer information, with this way, I dont have to change the description to show debug information. thank you for your reply.
Reason: