Build 625 Installation Folder

I search but found zilch!

Can someone tell me why my MT4 installation installs in a different directory deep down C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\1DAFD9A7C67DCetc on my VPS W2008V2, but on my home PC installs in a much higher directory C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4 IC Markets etc?

I am having all sorts of grief with my indi's EA's etc

Thanks.

cogs:

I search but found zilch!

Can someone tell me why my MT4 installation installs in a different directory deep down C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\1DAFD9A7C67DCetc on my VPS W2008V2, but on my home PC installs in a much higher directory C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4 IC Markets etc?

I am having all sorts of grief with my indi's EA's etc

Thanks.

During installation, it should ask you the installation directory. If you notice it.

Yes, maybe I worded that a little incorrectly.

Indicator and Expert advisor folders are buried deep down which is only accessable through File>Open Data Folder gives all sorts of problems.

But on my laptop and PC with W7 these folders are up in C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4 IC Markets and the system runs without any problems.

cogs:

Yes, maybe I worded that a little incorrectly.

Indicator and Expert advisor folders are buried deep down which is only accessable through File>Open Data Folder gives all sorts of problems.

But on my laptop and PC with W7 these folders are up in C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4 IC Markets and the system runs without any problems.

Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher

Thank you.
Reason: