MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1247

I was trying to adapt the divergence formula to a multi time frame indicator, but I'm having some problems to make it works correctly. The formula is below. Any idea where I'm committing a mistake? Thanks...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have more than one EA on the same account that work with the same currency pair, each one running on its own MT4 installation. Is there a way in the detailed report of the account to distinguish which EA did which trade in that currency pair. Thanks and best regards
Hello, we want to develop an mql4 script, that acts as a Take Profit / Stop Loss set helper... On execution, it should be able to read/find ALL trades in the account, pending & market orders, in ALL currencies/pairs, and then, it should pop-up a window that would show all orders, in this way: Order...
[Deleted]
hey guys, first i'd like to say sorry if there are some mistakes, my english isn't perfect (not yet^^). I have no experience in programing but I'd like to test my trading strategy , so I need someone who can transcript my strategy in MQL. There are some companies which are programing your EA for at
I think it's time to enhance my EA with a fundamental backdrop in order to put the technicals in a proper context. I'm thinking about starting out with GDP, Central Bank Interest Rate and maybe inflation. The problem is that while there are some good government websites with this data for the US,...
[Deleted]
i have tried to use Coffie_v1 ('Coffie v1') indicator created by kalenzo. in his explanation ,this indicator can give theblue arrow alert , if the price will be up .and we have to be out  when thesmall seed appear.but when i use this indicator , the blue arrow and the seed donot appear on my chart....
[Deleted]
Hi, I heard that some EA's (for example PipBrains) don't only hide PART of the code in DLL, but the whole code, including for example OrderSend functions. Now I don't really care whether OrderSend is executed in EX4 or in DLL, but I desperately need to get the Hour(), Minute() and other time...
hi in mql any builtin function for check if the broker support microlot or not. if not any builtin functions then any ideas ?
Hello, do you know any EA that is capable of managing lot of trades/orders at same time, and close with profit the trades that have a predefined profit accumulated in deposit currency ? The profit, should be defined as money, let's say your account is in USD, then the EA, could be set to close with...
  EA contest on real accounts  (280   1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28)
The idea is inspired by Reshetov's theme of an 'anti-fitting championship'. We invite you to take part in an expert round of the competition. Each round of the contest lasts one week or one trading session , from 0:00 GMT Monday until 23:00 GMT Friday. EAs in *.mq4 format or compiled in *.ex4 format
[Deleted]
It must be... But how?
[Deleted]
... can any one pls show me how to make TEMPLATE that i can load all indicator in one time .. TQ
[Deleted]
hello all.. is the ea that can close 2 pips in below 10 seconds can banned by all broker? i see the ea scalper have many open position and close if have plus 1 or 2 pips.. i hear from some member said that can got banned because open many position, so can slower the server.. and others said that...
[Deleted]
hello every one.. i want the ea make open pending based of highest bar at certain time.. example: now the time is 10.45, the higher from time 5-9 is 1.4000 so after time 11, the ea open buy limit at 1.4010.. open pending order =the higher bar + 10 pips.. how to make like that? thx..
  Please correct this EA  (19   1 2)
Dear all I am a newbie to write EAs. so i am trying to write an EA which can open 2 pending orders. when i order is triggered, the pending order must be deleted. i searched for an ideas and this is what i got. The pending orders which are created, are deleted immediately without being triggered. any...
[Deleted]
Howdy, ~When I try to code in the indicator like this: double lagNow=iCustom(NULL,0,"LaguerreFilter",.7,0,0,1); it doesnt draw on the chart or take it into account. ~When I code the indicator like this: double lagNow=iCustom(NULL,0,"LaguerreFilter",0,1); it works fine. ~My question is how can I code
I know that it is quite possible (and often beneficial) to emulate the "Open Bars" testing mode. All you need is something like this: if (Bars = lastBar) return(0);lastBar = Bars; How about control points?
Hello freinds, As I enter the following lines: Comment ("\n"," 1 PROFIT in USD = ", NUMP1," PROFIT LOCKED = ", LP1, "\n"," 2 PROFIT in USD = ", NUMP2," PROFIT LOCKED = ", LP2, "\n"," 3 PROFIT in USD = ", NUMP3," PROFIT LOCKED = ", LP3, "\n"," 4 PROFIT in USD = ", NUMP4," PROFIT LOCKED = ", LP4
Hello i use a script for buy and sell this script safe also the actual view with WindowScreenShot now i like to change the template before i safe the screenshot save actual Screen as Template Load Template WindowScreenShot --> is clear Load saved template so my question is, how i can safe and load a...
hello ! ok, so my problem when i run my ea is the missing gaps in data in the alpari + fxpro, somtimes weeks and even whole months are missing - as many people have mentioned before. However i have bloomberg M1, m5 etc data, which i think is pretty good quality which is downloaded from their excel...
[Deleted]
hello every one... i am testing the code, for closing order like this: for(int pos = OrdersTotal()-1; pos >= 0 ; pos--)if ( OrderSelect(pos, SELECT_BY_POS) ){if (OrderType() == OP_BUY &&  ma1>ma2 ){           OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(),MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_BID), 5, Red );} but...
Thanks for your help!!
[Deleted]
double highest,lowest = 0.0;datetime starttime,endtime;bool run,order;int start(){   starttime = StrToTime("12:00");   endtime = StrToTime("14:15");if(currenttime >= endtime && !run)   {      run = true;      highest = Close[iHighest(NULL,PERIOD_M15,MODE_CLOSE,9,0)];      lowest = Close[iLowest(NULL...
Hy Guys.... I have the EA HighGainNoRisk V.2 but when im becktesting it coms ""This EA can not used for testing,because it includes the script of Economic Forecast""" What is the problem ???
[Deleted]
  hi sir  (2)
i m using one EA but i want to do something modification in this EA plz help me sir thanks vicky
[Deleted]
hi all, i want to write 1 ea close order when it profit 2 pips, not take profit . thanks all. sorry for my english,
Thanks for taking time to read and reply to my question: . If I am interested in evaluating the bollinger band 'width' (width would be defined as the value in pips between the outer bands). . I would like to put a pre-condition in the EA that says: . If the top bollinger band (value in price or...
Hi: I currently have a working EA that is showing promise. It takes advantage of price swings in overbought/oversold conditions. It has simple logic (I think it should be simple) but is in need of observation and tweaking. . I am exploring options and am considering inviting someone to help. I...
I was trying to do the Flat Market indicator Formula, but there is an error in the formula and I don't know where, the result is that it's not showing any value. The code is bellow. Can you help me out with this?...