MQL4 programmed indicator

Hi

I am stuck.L I want to add personal indicators and my personal indicators do not appear???

Plse help me out

Thanks

bernbeach:

Hi

I am stuck.L I want to add personal indicators and my personal indicators do not appear???

Plse help me out

Thanks

Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher

Thanks cher Ange. Still stuck. Encore coincé. This is what I am doing: (see enclosure worddoc)

Plse give me the road.

Thnx in advance, dear Angel

bernbeach:

Thanks cher Ange. Still stuck. Encore coincé. This is what I am doing: (see enclosure worddoc)

Plse give me the road.

Thnx in advance, dear Angel

There is no file. Please give some details about your issue, otherwise it's not possible to help you.

angevoyageur:
There is no file. Please give some details about your issue, otherwise it's not possible to help you.

Yep, the file did not pass through...:(

Here again. Thnxk for considering to help me out of this confusion..

bernbeach:

Yep, the file did not pass through...:(

Here again. Thnxk for considering to help me out of this confusion..

Don't you read the article above ?

"Open Data Folder" command has been added to File menu of the terminal for searching and opening the data folder.

Then you will have a window, double click on MQL4, and Indicators, you have to place your indicators there.

angevoyageur:

Don't you read the article above ?

Then you will have a window, double click on MQL4, and Indicators, you have to place your indicators there.

Well, Angel, I did not read your link... Pfffffff...too complicated for my little brain. It worked. You helped me out. Thanks a lot.

Here, for info is a profile link: http://www.forexfactory.com/bernbeach if you like you can respond to profusionnow@orange.fr

Reason: