Help needed in incorporating a news indicator in my EA

I am wondering what many of you incorporate into your EA to handle news times. Overall I would like the EA to be able to automatically close out of a losing position several minutes before a major economic news event happens I am just looking for suggestions and options - what do you say?. Thanks in advance.

less than 24 hours someone asked to fix he's code to read the economic calendar there you have it

qjol:

less than 24 hours someone asked to fix he's code to read the economic calendar there you have it

Thank you. The code is good for reading and displaying the news, but I'm looking for something that will allow me to code times into the EA so I can keep from trading during high impact news events.

lwilliams777:

Thank you. The code is good for reading and displaying the news, but I'm looking for something that will allow me to code times into the EA so I can keep from trading during high impact news events.

There are many. Use google if you cant find it here. Try something like FFCal

lwilliams777:

i realy dont understand where exactly the problem is
if you download the entire weekly calendar then do whatever you want with that

unless you looking for something completely ready to use

Reason: