How do I stop my MT4 screen from going by the market and navigator windows

I don't know if you can tell or not, I'm not a computer person.  I'm explaining my problem the best way I know how.  When I open up my mt4 platform the chart goes behind the market and navigator charts. I've tried everything I know but I can't find anything on how to make the chart fit into the market, navigator and terminal borders. I appreciate any help.

Gp

hmm - I am not sure if I have understand you!

But you can get rid of the 'little' windows like MarketWatch clicking on the x and you can move/drag them by left-mouse-buttom-click on the title-line of the windows. You can even pull them of the main window.

There are 4 'predefined' positions: Off the main window, over the chart, at the left side, and at the right side. The shape of the dragged window changes when it wouldl 'snap in' at the right or left side of the chart or if will stay off the main window or over the chart.

Just play around a bit with it.

gooly:

hmm - I am not sure if I have understand you!

But you can get rid of the 'little' windows like MarketWatch clicking on the x and you can move/drag them by left-mouse-buttom-click on the title-line of the windows. You can even pull them of the main window.

There are 4 'predefined' positions: Off the main window, over the chart, at the left side, and at the right side. The shape of the dragged window changes when it wouldl 'snap in' at the right or left side of the chart or if will stay off the main window or over the chart.

Just play around a bit with it.

Thank you. At least now I can explain it better.  My problem is in the main window.  I have the market watch and the navigator on in the left side of the main window.  When I drag the currency pair on the screen, it takes up the hole screen how do I get the 4 windows to snap together in the main window.  Once again thanks

Gp

Click restore (upper right middle small button, below the main close button), and then you just arrange it accordingly.

gp00053:

Thank you. At least now I can explain it better.  My problem is in the main window.  I have the market watch and the navigator on in the left side of the main window.  When I drag the currency pair on the screen, it takes up the hole screen how do I get the 4 windows to snap together in the main window.  Once again thanks

Gp

There is the option Window between Tools and Help clock on that and you can see some options to arrange all your chart windows.

Thanks everyone.  It's working again.

Best Wishes and Continued Success

Gp

gooly:
There is the option Window between Tools and Help clock on that and you can see some options to arrange all your chart windows.
Reason: