Download MetaTrader 5

can custom indicator called using icustom function with various timeframe?

To add comments, please log in or register
valgoih
valgoih  
some difficulty here! standard indicators values in different timeframe can be easily displayed as a row or column but seems impossible with custom indicator called using icustom function.what are the conditions?can anyone clarify please?
SYED NAUFAL GADDAFI
SYED NAUFAL GADDAFI  
Show us the code.
valgoih
valgoih  
for(int j=4-1;j>=0;j--) { A[j]=iCustom(NULL,0,"CustimIndic1",var1,var2,var3,2,j); } this is routine to called custom indi in current timeframe and obtain four shift values now to call in various TF for(int j=4-1;j>=0;j--) { A[j]=iCustom(NULL,tf[x],"CustimIndic1",var1,var2,var3,2,j); } for each x value, I need four shift values of each tf.how to do it sny idea?
SYED NAUFAL GADDAFI
SYED NAUFAL GADDAFI  

Please edit and use SRC (besides video icon) when posting codes.

whroeder1
whroeder1  
deysmacro: Show us the code.
Don't paste code
Play video
Please edit your post.
For large amounts of code, attach it.
valgoih
valgoih  
for(int j=4-1;j>=0;j--) { A[j]=iCustom(NULL,0,"CustimIndic1",var1,var2,var3,2,j); } this is routine to called custom indi in current timeframe and obtain four shift values now to call in various TF for(int j=4-1;j>=0;j--) { A[j]=iCustom(NULL,tf[x],"CustimIndic1",var1,var2,var3,2,j); } for each x value, I need four shift values of each tf.how to do it sny idea?
Carl Schreiber
Carl Schreiber  
valgoih:

Please read the ref. of iCustom!

The last value is the bar-shift:

j==0 => bar0=> iTime(NULL,5,0); => now- (0min..4min) 

j==1 => bar1 => iTime(NULL,15,1); => now - (30min .. 44min)

To synchr. all your timeframes you have to use iBarShift(..)

Ernst Van Der Merwe
Ernst Van Der Merwe  
valgoih:
   int TF[3]={PERIOD_M15,PERIOD_H1,PERIOD_H4};
   double A[3,4];
   for(int k=3-1;k>=0;k--) 
     { 
      for(int j=4-1;j>=0;j--) 
         A[k,j]=iCustom(NULL,TF[k],"CustimIndic1",var1,var2,var3,2,j); 
     } 
To add comments, please log in or register