How used MT4

Hello everyone, I downloaded a platform from this site MQL5, I think I have downloaded the Mt4, but I have some doubts, above it says HalifaxPlus live,
I tried to connect the codes of a broker of a demo Mt4, but I can not activate the orders. Practically, I have left off-inactive NEW ORDER.
What signigica, what do I do to open orders
Thank you

You can't download MT4 from this site (MQL5.com). Try to download it from your broker and login from there.

Hello, I imagined that it was not possible.
Now I think I have downloaded the MT5, right?
No broker has no comprehensive elecno of financial instruments such as this platform.
I also see the difference in the price movement, as well as the spread.
Another question,

I try an indicator on a chart is possible various currencies and also raw materials and understand

which tool moves with more force

Thanks for help

martin nanut:
Hello, I imagined that it was not possible.
Now I think I have downloaded the MT5, right?
No broker has no comprehensive elecno of financial instruments such as this platform.
I also see the difference in the price movement, as well as the spread.
Another question,

I try an indicator on a chart is possible various currencies and also raw materials and understand

which tool moves with more force

Thanks for help

Hi Martin,

I don't understand your problem I am afraid. Try to rephrase it please. 

martin nanut: Now I think I have downloaded the MT5, right?
  1. How would we know what you did? There are no mind readers here. Help -> About, look at the pop up.
  2. Market watch -> right click -> show all. You can only trade what your broker provides.
Reason: