Help making Alert/Notification from Offline Chart

Hi, i wanna build a custom indicator containing alert or notification from offline chart. But this indicator will attach or put in H4 or other available TF chart (not the offline).

Is this possible?

Rakhman Aries Nugroho indicator will attach or put in H4 or other available TF chart (not the offline)
Indicators run on a chart, but can read other timeframes. Offline is irrelevant.

Ok, i change my logic question then.

This indicator or EA (which i want to build) will be placed on offline chart (H2 offline chart, MT4).

If the logic triggered, this indicator will send notification or EA will send order.

Is it possible? can you give me an example to approach this to happen?

Rakhman Aries Nugroho:

Ok, i change my logic question then.

This indicator or EA (which i want to build) will be placed on offline chart (H2 offline chart, MT4).

If the logic triggered, this indicator will send notification or EA will send order.

Is it possible? can you give me an example to approach this to happen?

Yes, you may send notification from the offline chart or place an order from the offline chart, if this was the question.

And also you may access the offline chart data from the indicator/EA nested in any other open chart (both live or offline), supposing the targeted offline chart window is open.

Reason: