Close basket profit - page 2

Flax1964:

Voi siete bravi programmatori, io non conosco il C ed utilizzo "MOLANIS" spero di avere buone idee che non riesco ad implementare ...
Esempio

E' possibile calcolare il numero delle operazioni ?
io vorrei trovare se targhet profit >( numero operazioni * singolo profitto (2$)) close this trade ...

Grazie tante

You are a good programmer, I do not know C and use "MOLANIS" I hope you have good ideas that I can not implement ...
example

And 'possible to calculate the number of operations?
I would find if targhet profit> (number operations * Single profit ($ 2)) close this trade ...

thanks a lot

Dear Flax1964,

If you don't mind, could you post the EA that created by "Molanis" ?

This is important because some of us have issue with molanis the other day

onewithzachy:

Dear Flax1964,

If you don't mind, could you post the EA that created by "Molanis" ?

This is important because some of us have issue with molanis the other day

The program is encrypted and do not have the source ...

I did it on the indicator RSI

thanks

Flax1964:

thanks
OK, Flax1964, thanks anyway

Flax1964:

thanks
That explains a lot . . . pity the other Molanis user couldn't be bothered to mention that fact . . . thank you.

RaptorUK:
That explains a lot . . . pity the other Molanis user couldn't be bothered to mention that fact . . . thank you.

dabbler:

I do not understand, what you're asking or telling?

Molanis is a programming language www.molanis.com

thanks

non capisco, cosa mi state chiedendo o dicendo?

Molanis è un linguaggio di programmazione a http://www.molanis.com/

Grazie

Flax1964:

It was simply acknowledging what RaptorUK said. We had some recent trouble with a poster who refused to ever tell us what "secret" tool he was using to create something that embedded MQL4-like commands within it, then proceeded to tell us how useless we all were for failing to help him, and failing to fully read all of his rants, despite the fact that many of the respondents actually spotted the obvious errors in his code and told him. The emoticon was not addressed at you (sorry for any confusion).

Flax1964:

Molanis is a programming language www.molanis.com

Not quite, it's a visual "coding" tool . . . if you want to understand our frustration you need to read this thread: Problems with time

The OP is a Molanis user but wouldn't say that he was despite being asked . . .

RaptorUK:

Not quite, it's a visual "coding" tool . . . if you want to understand our frustration you need to read this thread: Problems with time

The OP is a Molanis user but wouldn't say that he was despite being asked . . .

Anche io ho problemi con il tempo con Molanis e le operazioni vengono aperte a ore non previste e a volte anche con dei multipli cioè due operazioni al posto di una sola operazione....
Ci convivo perchè uso time frame a 4h e correggo gli errori

Non conosco il linguaggio C e mi devo accontentare di eseguire semplici expert con questo linguaggio (molanis.com), eparlo molto poco l'inglese mi aiuto con un traduttore.

Grazie a Tutti

I also have problems with time and with Molanis operations are open for hours and sometimes not provided with multiples that two operations instead of a single operation ....
There convivo because I use to 4h time frame and must correct the errors

I do not know the C language and I have to settle for running simple expert in this language (molanis.com), eparlo very little English help me with a translator.

is that what you asked me?

Thanks to All

Flax1964:

is that what you asked me?

I didn't ask you anything . .. I was just trying to explain . . :-)
Reason: