help in coding

hi guys, im new to coding in mql4 but i need some help..... im trying to code in a way that would allow me to automatically draw fibo retracement lines between the last low/highs of a zigzag indicator line and an arrow indicators point... like for instance.... if a new sell arrow appears i would like to draw the script to draw the fibo lines from the sell arrow to the lastest low of the zigzag lines and vice versa for the buy arrow and latest high of zigzag lines..

but however im still unsuccesful in doing it.... can anyone help me?

the prototype source code is attached below....

Files:

Theven: .unsuccesful in doing it.... can anyone help me?
  1. "Doesn't work" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires - meaningless.

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem. Show us your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

Theven:

hi guys, im new to coding in mql4 but i need some help..... im trying to code in a way that would allow me to automatically draw fibo retracement lines between the last low/highs of a zigzag indicator line and an arrow indicators point... like for instance.... if a new sell arrow appears i would like to draw the script to draw the fibo lines from the sell arrow to the lastest low of the zigzag lines and vice versa for the buy arrow and latest high of zigzag lines..

but however im still unsuccesful in doing it.... can anyone help me?

the prototype source code is attached below....

You're setting the value of zigzag to 0 immediately after you get its value from the indicator.

nicholishen:

You're setting the value of zigzag to 0 immediately after you get its value from the indicator.

can you eleborate my friend?

whroeder1:
  1. "Doesn't work" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires - meaningless.

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem. Show us your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

my friend even im not sure thats y i attached the code file.... im not sure whether my apprach was corret in first place or not 
Reason: