MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 282

Hi, First of all I will tell you that Im new with Meta trader 4. I have worked with a software called Autostock Before (automatic trading). With that said, hope someone here can help me. I have tried some experts on my demoaccount, first in backtest and then to a chart. This has worked fine. I
Hi All, I am working on creating a class that will be used when called upon. I'm basically trying to make sure that system always uses the server time when trading on certain days. However, i have come across an issue where i can not see the mistake, if any done. Any ideas/help would be much
  Tendential planimetry method  (157   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Greetings to the speculators ! :) Have any of the high road romantics heard of the above method ? If not, the pictures have been posted on this forum, in a thread dedicated to all sorts of funky niceties. The pictures are really quite aesthetically pleasing. If you want to know more, there's a
hi every one i have a code that shows some massage box and also send email i wonder how i can make auto alignment in the mql4 like one phrase just showing in one line another one showing in next line
I am trying to create those zones people use when they look at a chart and pick some good lines where price seems to react as decision points for price action strategies. I can do it intuitively on a chart as well, but am having trouble defining this problem clearly and translating it to good code
Hello, i would like to know the high and low Price of a bar at a specific time, i use iHigh() to obtain the high Bid price, but how can i obtain the Ask price with iLow() ? Thanks
Hi guys anyone , have example of memory mapped file ?? thnakz at all
Hello Can anyone see what is wrong with this code. It is an MTF indicator for MT4. It shows for most timeframes correctly but for example so H4 and daily no lines are shown. When compiling, there is a warning that "not all control paths return a value" Line 62 column 4. I can not program so I do not
- Is there any difference between MQL4 reference and MQL4 book? - and if there is any, what should I study first? + thanks in advance
Hi all, I am creating an EA, but with some issues. I am following the MACD example advisor, but it will only allow one trade in a time, despite the EA is on multiple chart windows. What if I want to make a new trade in a new chart window? For example I create a new chart with EURUSD and run the EA
Hi! I am using this Multi Time Frame Moving Average , but instead of straight lines as it should it paints squigly lines where I have to refresh the chart to get them to paint as they are supposed to do. Could someone please look into the code and see if you can spot what is wrong? I am using
hi everyone i have a custom indicator that have a button that works with chart event function for delete or create some object tables the custom indicator also have a massageboxw (include <WinUser32.mqh>) but as soon as i put the button code in the event function the massageboxw doesn't work right
I am trying to create some simple radiobuttons and below is my code to create either a single radiobutton using CRadioButton class and comparing to a single creation using CRadioGroup class. #include <Controls\RadioButton.mqh> #include <Controls\RadioGroup.mqh> #include <Controls\Dialog.mqh>
I have an EA that may open and close several trades during a Trading session . If the Equity increases by $150, then I want to close any open orders and stop/exit the EA from any further Trading. Thank you
Hello Fellow Traders, It's have been a week since i started learning how to program MQL4  And i Have A problem , The EA I am working on opens a lot of orders and i want all these orders to be closed at the touch of the ma let's say i have opened 7 buy orders above 21 MA and i want to close them if...
Greetings, I've recently started learning MQL, and I have stumbled upon this issue. I'm looping the total num of bars and trying to assign a value to an array. The problem is that the array seems to remain empty even though I assign a value to it. Here's an example
Whenever I modify a running order the platform pops up a confirmation screen where I need to click on YES before the order really changes. When I scalp this is very time consuming and stand in my way to be able to get in and out of the market quickly. Is there an option where I can deactivate this
When compiling this code i get an error in line 96 (the last line of code) saying that "lotSize" is not declared. I dont understand as i have declared this variable just above. Also, i get no error message in the similar code i use above to enter long positions.. Can someone see what im doing wrong
[Deleted]
I've gone through lots of threads about this and also the MQL4 documentation but couldn't find the answer... I've seen options of toggling the main Allow Trading button, removing the EA through a script or closing trades if Magic Nr or comment of an EA is known. But what would perfectly fit my needs
hello guys, I have created a panel with several controls and labels on (code not shown but working) - for aesthetic reasons I wanted to add some separator lines at various places and I am trying to do this with a rectanglelabel purely for ease of being able to use x,y coord placement. The 'Add'
I can't not login on MT4, MT5, web on Windown server 2008, pls help
Hi everyone, I have a problem as follows. When I use the function isNewBar_up() to detect a new bar in higher-level chart in a self-made indicator in real time it works well. The functions comes from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/159 However, when I run some backtest in visual mode(model
HI, MT4 EA... I have created an EA that opens market orders, but I now want to open a Pending order + the market order. here is my version, but i get error, not sure what is wrong. ticket = OrderSend ( Symbol (), OP_BUY, NormalizeLots(_lots, Symbol ()), Ask, 3 , SL, TP, EA_Comment, MagicNumber, 0 );
Hi there I've been trying to write a solution to save Live incoming Tick data as CSV, 1 symbol is fine but for all symbols on marketwatch automatically it fails can anyone figure it out? This is my code: //------------------------------------------------------------------ #property copyright
A friend of mine brought to my attention the best way to learn a speaking language is just learn the 2000 most commonly used words. I've seen him pick up local languages with high competency in impressively short amounts of time. So I'm wondering what are the most commonly used functions that will
Both do same action or any of them have a special thing like more performance
When you save a Back-test report in MT4 you clearly see the date period used in the back-testing. Am I missing something or is this information simply missing in a saved MT4 Optimization report?! Thanks for your help! :-)
For example EUR/USD pair the 4 hour chart has an issue. Any ideas how to fix it? I have installed MT4 on different computer with different demo account and get same issue. Can't seem to upload a screen shot, picture is here
Good Day All, I was wonder if of you mql4 pros can help with with two errors I can't seem to get rid of showing: Here is the code: #property version "1.00" #property strict extern int BiggestCandleRange = 6 ; extern bool RoomToTheLeft = true ; extern int RoomToTheLeftCandles = 10 ;
I have EA as follow that use FileWrite to record indicator information for BACKTEST. This EA works in real-time trading but NOT for backtest. I wander, does FileWrite works for backtest. If Yes, what am I wrong? Thank your all, //=================================================== void DataRecord()...