MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 284

Dear All, I trying to write a code to Trail Stop Loss. ///////////////////////////////Trailing Stoploss////////////////////////////////////////////////// if ( OrdersTotal () >= 1 && startModify) { if ( OrderSelect ( 0 ,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) { double currentPrice = 0 ;
Hi everyone, very new to mql4. Hope someone here can help me out. I want to create an ea that measure the highest and lowest price within a specific time period every single day. For example from 8am to 12:00. I want to use the high and the low within this period to set pending buy/sell-stop orders
Hi all, I have several charts open, each with the same Expert Advisor. I am having trouble running 5 of them simultaneously. For example, when I close a EURUSD chart , another trade takes place from the same ea but on a different chart say the CADJPY. Its as if the ea system is running them one
Hello all, if(id==CHARTEVENT_KEYDOWN) { if (CharToStr(lparam)=="1") {--- I made this way and it works, how can I catch a "11" per example? Thank you
Hi I'm new to trading and MT4 and I'm trying to find a good Camarilla Pivot Indicator. I got a bit lost in the Indicator market an I'm unsure how to find a good one that works well with the current version of MT4. Any suggestions
Hi Guys, Im trying to create a EA that trades moving averages. I can enter orders but not close. Can anyone help? My code is : attached
MetaTrader4 v4.00 Build 1260 Tested on MetaQuotes Data from 2020.06.15 to 2020.06.16 on EURUSD M1 Using a For Loop Operator and ObjectCreate(), we create a VLine the first time a candle has had a higher low and a higher high than iBar1 (last finished candle). Method 1 doesn't work even though it
double Close[]; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Custom indicator initialization function | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ nt OnCalculate(const int rates_total, const int prev_calculated
  Futures volume indicator for MT4  (93   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Published a futures volume indicator in codebase. https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10978 - script for uploading history of traded CME futures volumes https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10979 - advisor to record volumes in a file https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10980 - the futures volumes indicator. There was a
int buyticket = OrderSend ( Symbol (), OP_BUY, (AccountBalance() 1 / 100 )/( NormalizeDouble ((Ask-StopLoss* Point ), Digits )), Ask, 3 , StopLoss, NULL , NULL , 0 , 0 , Green
Good morning all, I have some indicators that generate an alert at the close of a bar, they generate a symbol on the chart and they generate an alert in the alertbox. The indicators work fine, except for the alert in the alertbox, some do appear and some don't. I have 10 charts active and they are
I am trying to make instead of drawing lines draw a rectangle thanks who can help me //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| MU.mq4 | //| Copyright © 2020 | //|
HI, I have been trying to put together my first self made EA I ahve been able to solve the 1st issue with stochastic now its the candle wick length. I want to instruct the EA to only take trades when the upper wick is greater than or equal to 20pips for a sell and the lower wick is greater than or
Hi, how are you ? A few days ago I published this subject, but I did not get answers that would help me. Then I made a script that gets the highest price all day and also the lowest, showing the information in message boxes. But I also want to get the opening price of the 0 hours and the closing...
hi everyone i made a custom indicator have some label rectangular sometimes they turns black but i checked my code and i never used black color for any object sometimes if i change time frame the back to normal color i put in the code
Can anyone helps me , I have updated windows 10 and now my MT4 platform is not getting installed
Hello guys. One part of my EA requires to compare the ATR between different pairs when the number of pending orders is grater than 2 and delete the order with the smallest ART value. Any ideas on how to accomplish this? Below is the part when I check for the total of BUYSTOP/SELLSTOP (pending)
hello, i have a windows 10 computer and sometimes when i open chart and change the candle time its show me a white screen and not the chart. someone can help me to know why its happend ? thank you
  xb4d indicator  (2)
hi i use xb4d indicator for my ea & i use beffer 0 >0 for "buy" and buffer0<0 'sell' like: if ( iCustom ( NULL , 0 , "xb4d" , 50 , 0 , 0 )> 0 ) return ( "buy" ); else if ( iCustom ( NULL , 0 , "xb4d" , 50 , 0 , 0 )< 0 ) return ( "sell" ); but in this coding ea send "buy"
Hi all, I have the candlestick pattern indicator that I want to use in my EA. This indicator will alert me if there's a candlestick pattern that occur on the chart. I tried to use function below to retrieve it and I understand that the function is not working because iCustom return value is a double
  EA skips trades  (7)
Hi, Need help explaining why my EA skips trades when running on live account. When backtesting the same period, it is clear that certain trades are not taken when trading live. Does anyone know why this might happen? To be clear, the parameters are the same. Does anyone have any tips or pointers as
Hello guys, Just wondering is there anywhere that I can still download the original MT4 installer without all the broker stuff? A very clean version that used to be able to get it from the metaquotes website. And would you please provide the link if you can? Thank you
[Deleted]
I'd like to check the value of an indicator on a different timeframe to verify a trade. Let's just assume that it's ANY indicator, custom or not. How can this be done
[Deleted]
Does anyone know how to sort the Market Watch table by Symbol name column? I understand that it cannot be sorted by DEFAULT, but is there any indicators I can used as an alternative? (so that I can sort according to Symbol name) I'm looking for something like 'greg's Super Market Watch v5'.
Hello. I have two diffirent EA. I need make to test both this same time. Is is possible in Strategy Tester in MT4 or other software? Thank you for information
Hello i would like to add condition to my EA to allow open 1 order only when EA works at multiple pairs . i have found that script but it doesn't work could you please help ? int totalpairs() { int total= 0 ; string msymbols= "" ; for ( int i= 0 ; i< OrdersTotal (); i++) { if (
Hi experts i have a custom indicator with alert part every time i change time frame it's getting alert in previous candle how can i set to just alert if it happened in the recent candle?? thanks
Hi everyone, I know that this topic is ask a lot and probably there's a lot of solution out there buy I already tried all of that from delete the .hst file to uninstall the MT4, but the problem still exist. I attach the SS from the MT4 journal and I'm not quite sure what cause it (my intuition is
[Deleted]
Hi, My expert advisor is based on such a strategy that it opens a new trade on every single bar.What should i do to my ea so that it opens a new trade only when the previous trade is closed according to the closing strategy..........Thanks alot in advance !