MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 283

For example EUR/USD pair the 4 hour chart has an issue. Any ideas how to fix it? I have installed MT4 on different computer with different demo account and get same issue. Can't seem to upload a screen shot, picture is here
Good Day All, I was wonder if of you mql4 pros can help with with two errors I can't seem to get rid of showing: Here is the code: #property version "1.00" #property strict extern int BiggestCandleRange = 6 ; extern bool RoomToTheLeft = true ; extern int RoomToTheLeftCandles = 10 ;
I have EA as follow that use FileWrite to record indicator information for BACKTEST. This EA works in real-time trading but NOT for backtest. I wander, does FileWrite works for backtest. If Yes, what am I wrong? Thank your all, //=================================================== void DataRecord()...
Hi I want my robot to trade all pairs in the market watch window, I do write this program, but it dont trade at all, can guys please help, where i am gone wrong
Is this possible? I find my VPS is really laggy when using remote deskptop so I want to have an instance of MT4 with the same account opened on my Local machine? is this broker dependant
When I try to drag the symbol to the chart area or when I want to change the period, it shows message "waiting for update" for very long and nothing happens. Anyone can help to solve this problem or any settings need to be done to my laptop ?
  order Modify  (5)
Hello to all, hope some can help me i got alwas Error 130 on order modify   extern int    TP = 200;extern int    Spread =  10;extern int    magic = 123456;// function start------------------------------------------------------------------------------------void OnTick()  {//---- //Setup comment...
having issue with a function that will calculate total profit. this is what i have so far. thanks for any help int BuyProfit (){   static int TotalBuyProfit = 0;   for(int iPos= OrdersTotal()-1; iPos >= 0; --iPos)   if(OrderSelect(iPos, SELECT_BY_POS)   && OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber   &&...
[Deleted]
Is there a way to stop a script that is frozen or stuck in a loop, etc?
  Getting error:0  (3)
Hi. I'm testing this ea on demo, but I'm frequently getting the "Error: 0". And when this error shows up, the orders failed to open. I've been searching for solutions, but still can't figure out. Any suggestion? Thanks How to get open order by this bot
Hi , I need Some Help This indicator is Called TCCI and it's Using iMA Function , the Problem is when i want to add UpWard Or DownWard Arrows To it , it Show's Continuing Arrows! ( For Example the Shows DownWard Arrow in Every Candle until the Signal Changes To Upward ) i want it to show arrows only
The above code prints 3210. Is the order somewhere documented? Is it always right to left
I was wondering if anyone can help me with a small issue, I have an EA that closes basket of trades once a certain profit is reached. For example this past week there was a basket of 27 open buys/sells that took 7 seconds to close, in the mean time price had moved 2-3 pips and it ended up as a
Hello, m8 I created my own EA. My EA will open orders twice per signal. And they should close with trailing stop.... When I did backtesting, they opened at the same time.. However, when they closed orders.. they did not close at the same time.. only first-order closed properly.. but the second one
This script creates a Horizontal line object that actually shows on the chart. If I display the Objects List, the object name is included in the list. However when I loop through ObjectsTotal() the object name does not Print. In addition, ObjectFind() also fails to locate the object. Any ideas to
hi every one i have a custom indicator that create some object graphic but after i delete the indicator they are still there( one button ans some label) i use this code in my indicator: void OnDeinit ( const int reason) { for ( int i= ObjectsTotal ( 0 ,- 1 ,- 1 ); i>= 0 ; i--) {
  Error 130  (4)
Hi, I am getting error 130. I read many articles regarding the same. But couldn't fix the error. because the same code is working with some input and not with some other. I am using NormalizeDouble function for Tradeprice, SL and TP. Pls help me with it. 2020.06.29 14:13:01.637 2020.06.02 04:30:00
Dear all, My limiting knowledge of programming is giving me a hard time with the piece of code below: void OnTick () { double PriceDiff = MarketInfo( "AUDCAD" ,(MODE_ASK)); int fileHandle2 = FileOpen ( "Myfile.bin" , FILE_BIN | FILE_READ | FILE_WRITE ); FileSeek (fileHandle2, 0
Thank you for your time requesting assistance please, my FIB. retracement tool will not stay on my MT4 if I draw my FIB. retracement tool on any timeframe then switch to another timeframe it disappears, the FIB will not stay on my chart after I switch to another timeframe or log out of my MT4. Any
Hi, need some help I have converted an Indicator to EA, but it still seems to think that it is an Indicator. "no indicator window property is defined, indicator_chart_window is applied 0 0" I have gone through the coding and everything looks good, except I think it might be due to the Buffer, which
Is there any builtin function of mql4 that can read the text label ( IndexLabel ) of the selected indicator buffer
Hello guys I am trying to run optimisation on MT4 with differents EA's but each time i get not results and this message: 2020.06.27 21:06:03.542 There were 2 passes done during optimization, 2 results have been discarded as insignificant Is there a third party software that can run various
HI All, I want to create one Robo-trading software. In NSE segment it is not allowed to do directly auto-trading via MT4 in India. So I want to create a robo trading software. How it will work : - I have to feed NSE Data to MT4. I have to create Customized Indicator (as per my strategy). Then I have
Hi, please help. (I am self-taught) I can't figure out why it's a mistake. EA buys or sells according to the last candle opean <closed or opean> closed When the loss is closed, the EA multiplies the next position until it closes on the TP. Please help. Error: 'selectOurOrder' - function not defined
Hi. I was using Stylo S55 for MT4 n I changed to P40. So every time I try to install MT4 on d P40 it recognizes d P40 as d Stylo S55 n therefore can't in stall. Please help
Hello, I am new to coding and to this forum and am seeking help with the below code: Trying to trouble shoot what i did wrong I am receiving the error 'int' - semicolon expected Any ideas would be very helpful thank you void OnStart () int dayoftheweek = DayOfWeek(); bool dayoftheweek() {
hello I have this indicator which I have modified a couple of things but I can't figure out how to finish it, this indicator has a schedule where it creates a rectangle from high - PRICEHIGH from 14 - 23 hours and I need how to make this part of the indicator work from 15-23 this part of the code
Hi, how can i solve that i get Ordersend error 134. When i use strategy tester and acccount balance is 10dollar so i get ordersend error 134. But here the ea have to check money before ordersend. So i have checked that with that function bool CheckMoneyForTrade(string symb, double lots,int...
Hi, I need some help fixing my optimizer so I can resume the optimization of my EA. My optimization results are useless because they are showing me trillions of dollars and insane profit factors. The actual backtest results for the parameters are completely different. Sometimes even negative. There
I am writing an MQL4 EA that I am frequently optimizing. Recently, the number of combinations are increasing exponentially. Soon my 16GB of RAM will no longer be sufficient, unless I want to wait months to optimize. I know MT5 has cloud CPU solutions, but I can't find anything for MT4. Can anyone