MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 286

as you know the OrdersHistoryTotal() function returns the closed orders in history based on the history tab settings... now say i want to search through all the orders in history no matter what kind of limitations they are .... if i make a loop with OrdersHistoryTotal() it searches thorugh the
Hi, I provide free service for my valuable clients and implementing my coding knowledge. i would like to add my link on mt4 chart, when me EA or indicator applied on chart my given link on browser. is this possible to code? I really appreciate the peoples who helped me to solve many issues and make
Hi all, Pretty raw with coding and have hit a wall. I don't mind admitting that I've backwards engineered some code on an indicator I found online to make it work for me. It's a manual pivot where I enter the H, L & C and it plots the pivots on a chart. However it's using a horizontal line and I've
Hi Q: Does MT4 EA gets reinitialized again when Datacenter changed manually? Description: I am using MT4 Client with 2 EAs running. If I changed the Datacenter (e.g. DC1 to DC2), - is the EA reinitialized or - is it running as if it got disconnected from the MT4 client's internet and just runs as if
Hi all, I have a custom indicator and I want to use it in my EA. I saw the iCustom documentation but still failed to make it works. Below is my code for the iCustom function, can anyone help me? int shift = 0 ; double VWAPindicator = iCustom ( Symbol (), PERIOD_M5 , "VWAP Bands" , 20
Hi everyone, can I do TP that doesn't have value (infinite TP) but having a trailing stop. So basically the trailing stop would be the close price for the trade. Does this strategy can be applied or there's something bad things that will comes up later? Thanks
I have downloaded account history from signal provider in csv. How can I import this now in MT4? Would be appreciated for your answers
hi experts i'm trying to develop a custom indicator but at this stage it's getting very heavy and mostly cause the mt4 frozen i wonder there is some general instruction for for optimizing the code so or even a tool to show which part of the code cause the frozen problem
Hello,    I'm attempting to export mt4 account history into excel in order to calculate monthly returns. I have no problem getting all of the data into excel. But my problem is trying to perform any functions for numbers greater than 999 or less than -999. So basically any number that should have a...
Hello my friends, Ive got a little problem with a part of my ea. OrderSend("sysmbol()",OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,0,StopLoss,TakeProfit,NULL,0,0,Blue); OrderClose(OrderTicket(),Lots,Bid,0,Black); return value of 'OrderSend' should be checked return value of 'OrderSend' should be checked I tried nearly
Hello, How do I tell the iHighest and iLowest commands which direction I want to search. For instance, can I do: iHighest ( NULL , 0 , MODE_HIGH ,- 5 , 8 ); to do a search from shift 8 to shift 3 where shift 0 is the last candle, i.e. left to right search. I've tried it but couldn't get it to work
Dear experienced traders, When we use MT4 manual, we will have a chance to fail to close position and we will hear a voice is like "Wooo...". Does EA have same chance to fail to close position? What will happened if the EA fail to close position? Will the EA try to close the position again or never
[Deleted]
  MessageBox()  (13   1 2)
I need some help. Somehow I can't display one simple message box.  if((Open[0] <  (sum/MA_Period) && Low[0] > (sum/MA_Period))  || (Open[0] > (sum/MA_Period) && Low[0] < (sum/MA_Period))){       MessageBox("Pass Average", "Windown Tittle") The rest of the moving average file is kept the same. Is it...
What's the difference between the MetaTrader account & the MetaQuotes account? How do I create a real MetaQuotes account? I tried to create one, but it still says MetaQuotes-demo? Or will it become a real account when I deposit money into it? & what's the differe­nce between depositi­ng to my
hello everybody, my code repainting but i'm not use future bars, why its happen
Hi All, I am new to MQL, acn any one help me in getting my custom indicator output value in export advisor. Currently I am getting 0.0 value in export advisor. Code in custom indicator:- //---- input parameters extern int ADXPeriod= 28 ; //---- buffers double abc[];
Hi friends sometimes my indicator get stuck and need to reinit it to show new arrows, how can i reinit my indicator automatically in sertain amount of peridos? is it possible using system32 dll? or any alternative approach
So I get this error in Backtesting: And this is my code, I want to add a BuyStop at High Price from Previous Candle: pr= iHigh ( NULL , PERIOD_CURRENT , 1 ); ticket= OrderSend ( Symbol (),OP_BUYSTOP,LotSize,pr,Slippage, 0 , 0 , NULL ,MagicNumber, TimeCurrent ()+ 3600 ,Blue); I already read this
We are working on a EA that shows you trading signals and stop signals that also plots a rectangle and show you how many pips your profit of that trade was. This picture is from a strategy tester run. You can see red Vlines as sell signals and green as buy. Black Vlines are close orders and the
I have a demo account on Metatrader 4, on iPad. 62741 502 EU 0 I can't carry out the command, "a common mistake" pops up. Does anyone specifically block me from playing the demo
  MT4 Support  (49   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello,  I've read that MetaQuotes will no longer be supporting mt4 after this year. Does anyone know if ea's designed for mt4 will still operate correctly after this year?   Thanks, AJ 
Hi guys, I use MT4 platform with my Oanda broker and I need to download historical data for the major currencies from my broker but I cannot see the pairs in the History Center List. When I use the Home Key technique I can only go back for 1 week. Do you know how to have them? Thank you
Hi Im trying to run three range bar charts of different ranges with the same market symbol..When i create three charts using same symbol on 1min then add the range bar indicator, it creates an offline chart on the screen. but as soon as i add the indicator to the second chart and choose a different
[Deleted]
Hi I would like to modify the " Moving Averages .mq4" code given in the indicators folder. Such that in addition to drawing the moving average line, I would like to display the value of the moving average line on top of each bar. I saw from the mq4 code that the buffer which contain all these values
Hi everybody, I'm building an indicator based on values from another indicator, named XYZ; I don't have source code for XYZ; inside my indicator I call an object that encapsulate the call to iCustom as in the following code CIndicatorRCA myIndicator = new CIndicatorRCA(indPath
Guys please help me out, Im sure I got some obvious mistake on my OrderSend function but I cant find whats wrong with it. The if statements appear to be wright because I get the Print SELL and BUY when I want to, but no order gets executed. stopLoss = 5 pips, MaxRiskPerTrade = 1, slippage = 2. if
Hi Team Since Sunday I can't connect my mt4 account to mql5, in the journal I can see the following messages : 2020.06.08 08:53:56.582 MQL5.community: authorization failed 2020.06.08 08:53:55.990 Signal: '5000896': failed get list of signals, connection error It was working very well till sunday but
HI, I made a script that helps me to copy opened orders and I want to share it with some peoples, but I don't want to share the source code, only the functionality. Is this possible using Mql4
I've scoured the internet for a good ATR trailing stop indicator and EA. I found 1 of each that have been the best thus far, but they are still awful. The indicator its fairly useful. Plots support and resistance ATR using the visual dots the PSAR uses. The EA is junk. I thinking of combining the...
On the internet, I got the sample code where I can enter and close orders everytime there is a crossover of Moving Averagea . When I tested the sample code, it worked. When I analyzed the sample code, I didn't get how it worked. I do not understand how this sample code could close orders at