MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 276

https://gifyu.com/image/WIFU Heiken: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Heiken Ashi.mq4 | //| Copyright c 2004, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|
hi everyone i have an custom indicator with more than 100 input when i use iCustom and put the input parameters it said: 'iCustom' - wrong parameters count i'm wonder if there is any limit for input parameters also i want to know there is a way to create and load a preset input data for indicator
Hi everyone, I'm very new to EA. Since lockdown i have put in some weeks to play around with some EAs and purchase a course to generate EAs. but im not getting results as i would expected. my questions are: 1) should i be investing in a Generator to help me generate EAs? 2) should i invest in a
Hello. I am asking for advice. What's wrong here. How to block the submission of the second and the next order on the same currency pair. Below is the code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Sprzedaj USDJPY.mq4 |
I have an EA that runs almost everything onTick() and a script that creates a plain text file. A keyboard shortcut launches the script and the EA's onTick routine detects the presence of the file. That is how I tell my EA to execute certain tasks interactively. That is not bad at all, but the
Compiling the code below with MQL5 Cloud Protector on MetaEditor build 2302 fails with a message "protecting finished with error 'unknown' EX4 write error". void f( string s = NULL ) { Print ( StringLen (s) ); } The code below works. void f( string s = "" ) { Print ( StringLen (s) ); }
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| MiniSinyal_v1_1.mq4 | //| Copyright © 2008, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| http://www.metaquotes.net |
hi, I would like to find the order close time for my last closed order. Subsequently, there will be a signal ('More than 15 mins") when it has been more than 15 mins since the order was last closed. There is no error with my code, but there is no signal after 15 mins. Here is my code void OnTick ()
Hey   The issue Im having, the "New Order" window wont open for me. When I click on the "new order" button, nothing happens.   Here are the things I have tried:   Contacted my broker to have my password reset, thought maybe it had to do with the Investor Password One Click trading works The fast...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am still learning MQl4. Would someone please explain what the purpose of the moving average shift used in the iMA indicator is? What does it mean to shift the moving average and what is its application? Thanks.
Hello All, I'm using this supertrend indicator - all super credit to Mladen for putting this together, especially as it is non-repaint. I wonder if someone could kindly add push notification and email alert so I am alerted when the trend changes. I would really appreciate it Many thanks
Hello, I am new to Meta trader 4 programing . I have this moving average indicator that display Blue (buy) and Red(sell) when certain conditions are met. At the moment it works on just the current chart time frame. I have been difficulty trying to make it scan multiple currency pairs accross
Hi all, Is there a way to run your EA and let it change the indicator values and run again? Basically letting it loop and running the chart against different indicator values? I'm changing the values manually now, but I'm looking for a way to automate this. Just need a push into the right direction
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or need an indicator, I would be happy to help you
Hello, I'm writing values inside a file,line by line, like : OrderTicket1=value1 OrderTicket2=value2 OrderTicket3=value3 ..etc, with : ResetLastError (); string InpDirectoryName = "Telegram - MT4" ; string InpFileName = "values.ini" ; int file_handle= FileOpen
i have a angle checking mql4 source but it have array out of range error. i can't figure out what is problem. i can guess problem is come from loop but can't fix error. i did several modification like i+1 or so where possibly can fix error but no lucky. i guessing error come around here MALast=
Hello All, I am asking for MT4, currently working on SMA strategy. I have coded these codes, now I want that EA should execute buy/sell on each crossover of SMA. But I can't understand how to that, can any one help so that EA take buy/sell position on every single cross over. input int SlowMA = 40 ;
Hi all, I'm looking for an indicator (Metatrader4) about Fibonacci Time Zone that allows to modify colors about every single line (like the image I posted below). I tried an indicator that works well for me, but there is no possibility to modify colors of every line. Please let me know. if exists
how can I programmatically open an offline chart
I recently noticed this error but only on a four hour chart which happens to be my anchor chart for analysis. Thanks and profitable trading to all
I have subscribed the MT4 signal. They are opening the position with 0.22 but I can see only 0.02 in my actual account and I have checked with Trading provider and they said there is no limitaion from their. Can you please advise, is there any limitation from Provider
Hello guys, I am new here and have just recently started learning how to code mql4 few days ago. I am trying to write a code so that the EA will automatically close half of my position and modify my order so that it will create a new TP and SL. However, whenever I run the code, it seems like it
[Deleted]
Hello, I want to display a H4 time frame SMA, in a H1 time frame graph. Is this possible and how? Thanks, Pierre8r
Hi all! Has anyone else experienced loss of candlestick data in MT4? Particularly in the 4 hr timeframe? Thanks
I used below code for equity AccountEquity() now I want to now what is yesterday AccountEquity How I can do it? Best regadrds Neda
  MT4 Linux mint  (3)
I have recently installed Linux mint on my laptop,does MT4 run on this operating system
hi guys i try to run a example in EA https://docs.mql4.com/check/isdllsallowed #property strict #import "user32.dll" #import int MessageBoxA( int hWnd, string szText, string szCaption, int nType); // Global Variables //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hello, I have a question relate to Strategy tester, please help me. Here is my use case, I have a input csv file include orders in history at specific times (the history is from 05/05/2020 to 23/06/2020). I wrote a EA to read the csv file and send order in strategy tester mode, and it worked, but
Hello MQL Community :-), I'm pretty new to MQL and just started diving into this whole stuff, actually im exercising a bit by implementing a custom Indicator based on the RSI. For the beginning a very simple improvement will be coded, let the user select multiple timeframes, calculate an average
Hi. So I've started to test and see if I can use a bought Indicator as a trigger for my EA. I can get the EA to work with all the Indicators buffers if i just dont count for all the inputs in the code. double PFTP_BuySignal = iCustom ( Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT , "Market/Payed/PipFinite Trend PRO"