Setting alerts for indicators.

Hello.

I want to know can you do this.
If an indicator turns a certain color, to wait until the opening of the next bar in order to send an alert.
Or, in current candle, to look back to previous candle and if certain color of previous indicator is X, to send an alert.

Basically since I'm trading off 1HR timeframe, I want to avoid repainting signal and only enter on bar close or open of next candle.

Thanks.

ResearchTrades :

Hello.

I want to know can you do this.
If an indicator turns a certain color, to wait until the opening of the next bar in order to send an alert.
Or, in current candle, to look back to previous candle and if certain color of previous indicator is X, to send an alert.

Basically since I'm trading off 1HR timeframe, I want to avoid repainting signal and only enter on bar close or open of next candle.

Thanks.

Sorry, you have not provided your MQL5 code - no one can help you. If you do not want to post your code - in this case, contact the Freelance service.

I don't have the code. It is a MQL4 indicator but the code is not provided.

Can't you create alerts based on what various indicators are doing, like in Tradingview.

For example to create a new indicator, that gets data from another indicator which you don't have the source code for

ResearchTrades :

Can't you create alerts based on what various indicators are doing, like in Tradingview.

For example to create a new indicator, that gets data from another indicator which you don't have the source code for

1. If your question is about an old terminal (which terminal is no longer supported) - write in a special section - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4

2. Use iCustom

Reason: