MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 208

hii have this script //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| RPoint.mq4 | //| Copyright © 2004, Poul_Trade_Forum | //|
Hi, I have been developing an expert advisor which contains, at some point, a call to an indicator through iCustom. My question is: would it be possible to specify input parameters for iCustom via set file (rather than by specifying them one after the other in the source code)? Thanks a lot in
Hi, I am working on a indicator that can be put on a different timeframe than the chart is in. This is a option for a lot of indicators on trading view. A pine scripter explained that to achieve this in trading view you must use the so called: "security function". This function is explained in the
I need to change the coding of an expert advisor in mt4 to do the following: at present coding is when all condition are buy , I need to change this to a sell I HAVE TRIED CHANGING buyPrice to sellPrice but get error 130. please advise? roddi
I am trying to name an array after some variables, something like this string symbol = "AUDCAD" ; string type = "BUY" ; double symbol + type[ ] ; ArrayResize ( AUDCADBUY , 1 ) ; AUDCADBUY[ 0 ] = 1 ; This doesn't work though, and I haven't been able to find anything anywhere to point me in the right
Hi All I would like to create (or find if there is one already existed) such indicator. On the chart, I would manually draw some rectangles to represent the zone of the price i am interested, when price comes into this zone, it then sends me an alert. I am not too sure whether it is possible on MT4
Hi prosfessional, I just need to get one result per day But the result changes with condition change through the day and expert restart so please advise.thank you double testopenabove3(bool x,int y,int z) { if(TimeDay(Time[0]) != candletime) { if(x== true) { if(y >= 9) return
[Deleted]
Dear Trader, I have a system based on a stochastic, but since I'm a newbie in programming MQL4 I need your help? After a stoploss is hit it will re enter the trade again, I dont want this. I want the system to wait for a signal in the opposite direction. For example, I got a sell signall but it went...
Hi,when I take trades in MT4 I get various symbols showing in my chart i.e. entry level (little blue arrow) and stoploss level (little red horizontal bar) as shown below. MT5 allows you to disable these trade history symbols from showing within the chart via Options > Chart > 'Show trade history'
Hi, would anyone know the difference between: a) double SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_ASK), and b) double Ask (i.e. predefined variable) The documentation tells me at " MQL4 Reference / Predefined Variables / Ask " that this is the latest known seller's price (ask price) for the current symbol
Hello! :) For example, I found a pinbar in a M15 timeframe, and I want to find a confirming pinbar inside the M15 timeframe: M5. #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1 clrRed #property indicator_width1 2 #property indicator_color2 clrLime #property
Hello, I know this is a basic question, but I am struggling to find a way to open a trade with a fixed risk percentage. As an example, I would like a trade to open with a risk of 2%. this way I can tell the EA to place a stoploss without stretching my risk. If price hites my stoploss I want to close
Hi everyone. Hope you all are doing great. I have been trying to display two icons on my chart using OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL function from ObjectCreate(). But fortunately i haven't got lucky a single time. Even I tried copying all the code showing how to use this (OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL) but still got no
Hi I am new to MT4 platform. I am Java Programmer for sometime and good with it. I would like to learn Python and use with MT4. Please can someone point me into right direction where I can find some examples and tutorials on this topic. I would like to go learn Algorithmic Trading and learn to write
Hi guys I'm working on indicator, what I am trying to do is that I want to make statistics. I want indicator to start working in past like we can indicate start time in strategy tester, I don't want to use Historical OHLC, Is there any other way? I hoped that this code would work on all available
  Ilan 1.6  (8)
Hi friends, I have been using this EA for long. It has made me some money. It trades multi-pairs and trades multiple times per day. This EA works on Gap(Trend). If the gap is too long this EA is dangerous...it can blow out...this is because its Stoploss is not coded properly. Although it has a SL...
I know that for some indicators there exists an ...OnArray() version in MQL4 (e.g.: iMAOnArray(), iRSIOnArray() etc.). I want to apply any custom indicator on an arbitrary array but it seems iCustom() doesn't support this. I'd be surprised if indicator calculation on an array of values was only
Hi, I use <Deleted> indicator I bought two years ago. It works great but suddenly it stopped working. It freezes MT4. Doesn't show up on the screen. Other indics work as usual. Help, please
MT4 I have an indicator that is displayed in a subwindow like example an rsi for argument sake. This same indicator displays arrows on my chart. Is there a way for me to permanently hide the sub window so I only see the arrows on my chart. I take it the following command has something to do with it
whats deffrent between srt to tiome and string to time
I need to someone to modify this indicator "CCI_ALERT-5_Silent" The signal appears only after the candle is finished. But I need that the signal appears before the end of the candle, in intrabar. is it possible ? Thanks for your help
I would like an Expert file made for MT4. My trading strategy is as follows: Starts off with a buy stop trade or sell trade for 60 pips with 80 pip stop loss Right after an opposite trade is made, if first trade was a buy stop, the second trade would be a sell stop and it would be for 20 pips below
Helllo, I am aware this has been discussed in previous posts but some have said it does other it does not. Is it therefore possible to test an EA written in MQL4 and see VISUALLY 5 different charts of different time frames update on a new tick at the same time (attached screenshot). Thank you for
Hi guys,i'm looking into making a simple martingale ea but i think i encountered a dead end. So,the function send_order buy/sell should do the thing it intends to do.I appeal and it should open a new sell/buy order with the volume increased by the lot_multiplicator but it says "'volume1' -
Can someone help me find the non-repainting version of the attached TMA Centered Bands. Thanks a lot
This probably seems a minor issue but its really annoying me. I used to have City Index as my broker. I now use InstaForex. I downloaded MT4 from their website. On the desktop the icon is the correct one for InstaForex. But when I click it and it opens, the Icon in the apps bar is City Index. I find
[Deleted]
I have the code below to create a list, and colors for the Stoch value above or below a level, How can a get an Alert from this Stoch value? All help greatly appreciated 😊 void DrawStochColumn( string symbolName, int x, int y, string text, int fontSize= 8 , string fontName= "Calibri" ) { double
Ok so im pretty new to this and my question might seem elementary, but boils down to I keep getting 130 and 4107 errors when trying to place an order using the ATR as sl / tp. So I thought using the (Bid +/- ATR) as sl/tp was a valid method, however it has only executed a trade exactly 1 time for
Hi Guys I want to Stop and Restart Auto Trading between the Times I have set. mt4 How Is This Possible? how can I do it ? :)