MT4 Money Withdrawal

I have been trading on MT 4 for more than a month. My broker disappeared. How can I transfer the money in my wallet to my account? 

Us users (of this website), nor Metaquotes (software provider) can help you with your broker problem. Only the broker and/or their regulating authority and/or your courts can help you.

William Roeder:
Us users (of this website), nor Metaquotes (software provider) can help you with your broker problem. Only the broker and/or their regulating authority and/or your courts can help you.
Thank you very much. I highly appreciate it. 

Qaraeen: I have been trading on MT 4 for more than a month. My broker disappeared. How can I transfer the money in my wallet to my account? 

Would you deposit your savings with any Tom, Dick or Harry that told you that they were a "bank"?

Obviously not! You would do your research and find a reputable bank with the services and prices that best suit you!

So, why would you fund a trading account (which is equivalent to a bank account) with any Tom, Dick or Harry claiming to be a "broker", without first doing your research?

Do your research and always use a regulated and reputable broker!
Reason: