MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 209

Hello, I want to find prices like 1.25100, 1.14000. prices that is rounded to 100, 1000, 10000, 200, 2000, 20000 etc. How can I do that? Can someone help me? Thanks
Hi, Im searching code to add on my mq4 indicator helpping me Alert twice: 5 min before candle close and close. May u know this code function. Kindly help me
Is there any way I can open a profile in MT4 when I have no trades open? During the night I usually have some open trades running for a couple of hours. If some of them are losing trades they will close the tab and a recovery is taking over those trades until they are solved. If they finally are
Here is the code ive used before but for some reason it will not place trades now. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Cortana.mq4 | //| Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
I'd like to know what anyone thinks about quitting my job and getting involved in trading. Rabota like a prestigious, S. not bad > $ 3000, the firm solid, one of the "blue chips" but tired, specifically tired of working "Uncle", like already vyrobatsya in my trade, the system was own, not the fact
Hello I have created an EA Dashboard now i want to insert it in a Dialog, Below is code for Dashboard and GUI( Graphical User Interface) //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| TTB.mq4 | //|
My EA is very slow because I am using "For loops" through a multidimensional array? Is there any alternative to Array? If possible I would like to have a dynamic 2 dimensional array with the following attributes: 1. Update the 2 dimensions of the array at anytime 2. Search values by fixing one
  Currency heat map  (159   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
CP6 directed me to a site with something like this on their web page, and asked if it can be made as indicator. Well, here it is (changed their approach ) PS : if you, by chance, get a display like on the lower displayed indicator, download and install the MS LineDraw font in the attachment and
Hello, I need help on combining two indicator which serves the same purpose (to change between symbols). The only difference is one will read the symbols listed in Market Watch as the source and another one needed to be set manually every pair that need to be view. I want to combine the source of
Every timeframe has a large "unit" period whose end/beginning is marked by a dotted line on specific milestones: - from M1 to H4 it's on every 0h00; - on D1 it's on the end/beginning of every month; - for W1 and MN, it's on the end/beginning of every year; I am not happy with the default dotted line
Hello everyone, I'm trying to code a very basic EA but I'm having trouble getting the function to work that checks the spread. I have tried calculating it manually as the code is now. I have tried calculating it with the MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_SPREAD) function. I have tried calculating it with
Hi, what I'm trying to do is I want to see historical bid price movement on every tick, Currently I using iMA and this is code that shows price closer that I am trying to do: double mA; mA= iMA ( NULL , 1 , 1 , 0 , MODE_SMMA , PRICE_MEDIAN , 0 ); // Near current price averaging mA= NormalizeDouble
Hi, I have built an MT4 whose entry signal is based on moving averages. It's working fine but the problem is it's picking only buy trades. I have tried to look for the bug in my EntrySignal() function but there seems to be none (No mix up in the relational operators). Could there be something i'm
Hello, Is there a multimerminal MT4 Multibroker? That is to say an MT4 where we can manage the different broker accounts at the same time? At worst case, there is a software where you can connect 10/20/30 to see only the balance, the equity ... but of all accounts at the same time Even if you can
Hello my dear coding and trader friends. So, recently I came across a new funny problem^^ Function of the code: Open New Chart --> Apply Template --> Take Screenshot --> Close Chart. But in 30% an error occures. ERROR 4024 . The Chart Opens, but It doesnt return the Chart ID. I've programmed a
hi am searching wick indi i can put in the % less or above 100 percent and then it shows me a arrow. i searched the whole web nothing found
I'm going to teach about the Mql4 OrderSend function and i would like to know what de name of the parameter cmd means. Can you help
Guys, there are strange things in MT4 with array sizing that never happened before. If I use this, no problem: double array[ 655 29 ]; But if I use this, I got a compiler message (" the size of local variables is too large (more than 512kb) ") double array[ 655 30 ]; I can't remember such
Hello there; I have a problem which is about this robot system. i have done all thing and robot is worked now but robot system is writing stoploss in system but is not writing takeprofit while i was doing backtest or real demo system. What can I do for it. I marked what I mean in the picture. //|
Hi there, I have some code in Pine Script for indicators on TradingVeiw that I would like to change in the same code on MQL4/EX4 to attach code to MetaTrader4 charts and possibly add also some functions to create a bot that makes trades basing on such indicators. How can I convert the code
Hello Everyone, Would appreciate your assistance please. I have a question and would like to firstly answer myself and provide according to my own understanding the solution which looks to me that it won't be correct one - at least it didn't help to me. I would need from you to judge if...
Please, can somebody help me to hide the take profit in the expert attached (TrailingTakeProfit.mq4) I have another expert for hiding take profit and stop loss, but I'm not a developer for combining them. Thank you
Hey there, I wondering if somehow can give me clarity and/or how to use the CHIKOUSPAN in a ea. I using mainly the iIchimoku indicator in a EA I've made. The issue I'm having is when I try using the command of: iIchimoku(NULL, PERIOD_M30, 9, 26, 52, MODE_CHIKOUSPAN, 0) < iIchimoku(NULL, PERIOD_M30
Good morning fellow coders . What am i doing wrong here ? is it the lengthy name
Hi, I want to create a code to detect a top or bottom in the stochastic. And here's the code I try to make. int counter = 0 ; double bar1,bar2,bar3; double StochasticPatternHT( int shift= 0 ) { int result = 0 ; for ( int i = 0 ; i> Bars ; i++) { bar1 = StochasticHT();
Hello Is it possible to create an alert to jump out when a price cross a previously drawn trend line? What I mean is: I have a pattern and appropriate trendline already existing on the chart. I'd like to be alerted when this trendline is broken. Is it possible? How or any hints about? If I get...
  MQL4 ERROR 138  (6)
Good day guys! Am still learning coding with mql4 and I am stack with "Order close error 138" (description: Requote). Am trying to figure out how to correct, please any professional to help.
Was wondering if someone could figure out a solution for the below virtual trailing stop. Just to caveat I am also very new to coding! The idea here is when a trade is opened, the Ask and Bid are used to stamp the highest high (TicketHighLow[i][3]) and lowest low made (TicketHighLow[i][2]) after
Hi guys, I've got a great indicator on TradingView, but I would like to have it on Mt4. Can someone program this into a MT4 indicator? //Credit to LazyBear for some of his CVI code\\ study("Tops/Bottoms", shorttitle="Tops/Bottoms", overlay=true) length=input(3) ValC=sma(hl2, length) bull=input(-.51,...
Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible to pull prices from tradingview into an array on MT4 using mql4 ? I know there is a WebRequest function in mql4 but not sure if that would be able to do things such as above ? Thanks :)