MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 207

I would like an Expert file made for MT4. My trading strategy is as follows: Starts off with a buy stop trade or sell trade for 60 pips with 80 pip stop loss Right after an opposite trade is made, if first trade was a buy stop, the second trade would be a sell stop and it would be for 20 pips below
Helllo, I am aware this has been discussed in previous posts but some have said it does other it does not. Is it therefore possible to test an EA written in MQL4 and see VISUALLY 5 different charts of different time frames update on a new tick at the same time (attached screenshot). Thank you for
Hi guys,i'm looking into making a simple martingale ea but i think i encountered a dead end. So,the function send_order buy/sell should do the thing it intends to do.I appeal and it should open a new sell/buy order with the volume increased by the lot_multiplicator but it says "'volume1' -
Can someone help me find the non-repainting version of the attached TMA Centered Bands. Thanks a lot
This probably seems a minor issue but its really annoying me. I used to have City Index as my broker. I now use InstaForex. I downloaded MT4 from their website. On the desktop the icon is the correct one for InstaForex. But when I click it and it opens, the Icon in the apps bar is City Index. I find
[Deleted]
I have the code below to create a list, and colors for the Stoch value above or below a level, How can a get an Alert from this Stoch value? All help greatly appreciated 😊 void DrawStochColumn( string symbolName, int x, int y, string text, int fontSize= 8 , string fontName= "Calibri" ) { double
Ok so im pretty new to this and my question might seem elementary, but boils down to I keep getting 130 and 4107 errors when trying to place an order using the ATR as sl / tp. So I thought using the (Bid +/- ATR) as sl/tp was a valid method, however it has only executed a trade exactly 1 time for
Hi Guys I want to Stop and Restart Auto Trading between the Times I have set. mt4 How Is This Possible? how can I do it ? :)
Hi, I used timestamp to make action only once before, but I noticed that it isn't that accurate and when action happens more than 2-3 times per second it happens 2-3 times too I mean tick change per second. Below is my code that I used before: if ( true ){ int AlertCount = 0 ;
hi there, im new in mql4 1_i want drew trend lines in deffrent H1 charts manual, and i want set order on trend line( i should find price bellow or up the candle crossing from trendline) with expert ,any one knows how can i do it? 2_how can in mention a "special" currencys open candle_ price, for
well... since inquiring (bright) minds - masters of mathematical plummets don't like grail-like trading systems... well... especially for them, let's just say... there is no grail... but what's left? - then we need something simpler - something that makes a profit... ...and preferably not a measly
SUMMARY In my (fully working) MQL4 EA, when i have an indicator that detects a trend early, how best can I confirm it with another indicator that detects a trend at a later time (at a different bar)? If the second (lagging) indicator is coming late, should i even bother confirming it with one that
  about time  (5)
hi all, i want invert date and time to secounds since from 1/1/1970, but it gives me error , for example i wrote Print("sall" StrToTime(2021.02.05 05:05)); on void onTick, but it gives me error like .05 some operator expected, and 05 unexpected token? whats the problem
We would like to find someone who can add Trailing Start Trailing Stop Trailing Step to our EA. Then we will share for free in the store. PM me if your interested
Hello friends, Please take a look at this: BuyOrder= OrderSend ( Symbol (),OP_BUY,LotSize,Ask,Slippage, 0 , 0 , NULL ,MagicA, 0 , clrBlue ); if (BuyOrder!=- 1 ) { Print ( " Buy Opened " ); } . . . if ( OrderSelect (BuyOrder,SELECT_BY_TICKET)== true ) if
Hello i have a number of accounts in the same broker, in each acount i follow diffirent strategy is there any way to nickname them in order to personal identify (in metatrade) to which account to login for each action ? thanx Christos
  How do I do it?  (3)
how can i make an Expert advisor whos able to take signals from my telegram and trade it automatically
Hi all: I have used an EA to manage some positions in my account. This was with MT4 on a somewhat older computer. I have now installed MT4 on a newer computer. My question is, after I download and install the same EA on this new computer, is it going to be able to recognize the positions that it has
The function will parse arrays in a certain way, but they are dynamic and can be of different size all the time. Please let me know if function declaration will work as follows: double myFunction ( double dataPoints[]); Thank you
Hi All I hope you are well and safe. Could you please help me to delete an item from a multidimensional array? For example how can I delete the first range of in_matrix below? ---------------------------------------------------------- vector<CArrayInt*> int_matrix; for(int i=0;i<10;i++){
Hi, my MT4 crashed while I was testing my EA. My script had to call another script which I already successfully tested. Now when I restarted it , I lost my settings and default folder also changed. Please suggest why it may have crashed and how to change default folder in MT4.. regards
Hi all I would like to sort 8 global variables that are constantly updated. I have read ArraySort() fuction... but I can't figure it out. //////////////// GLOBAL VAR //////////////////////// int GV_TOTAL_ASSET_AUD = GlobalVariableGet("GV_TOTAL_ASSET_AUD"); int GV_TOTAL_ASSET_CAD =...
Hi, I am developing EA, and since yesterday debuger watch doesn't work for me. It shows weird values or "<not implemented for type XY>" for each variable (screen attached). EA run correctly and everythink is working, just I cant see variable values. Only debugging on historical data doesn't work
Hi! I am trying to code a Awesome Oscillator that works on different timeframes. So for example the chart is a 30min timeframe, but the indicator works on a 5min timeframe. This is available on the trading view Awesome Oscillator, but I can't figure out how to code it. When you add or change the
Hello, I have to connect my EA to a remote database using library LibmySQL.dll and mql4-mysql.mqh, but, when i change timeframe on the chart with the EA, my MT4 platform stop working. Does anyone know how to solve it? or ever encountered this problem
[Deleted]
Hello to all professors With this code, I get the last selling position How do I change the code to get the first position? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ double FindLastSellPrice() { double oldorderopenprice= 0 ; int oldticketnumber; double unused= 0
I need to monitor multiple account balances (and open positions) on one application. The accounts are from metatrader brokers, and the brokers are different. (It's not monitoring multiple accounts from same broker but different brokers) Also, I don't need to be able to execute trades from this...
<soapbox> I bet you thought I had one of those...well I wish I did. I'm posting this to encourage anyone who has the capability to write a standalone tester w/ genetic optimizer to do so and sell it to the community!! I would prefer it be open source, but I know thats not going to happen....
Hello, I'm trying to integrate an image (bmp) in my mt4 tool, I have copied / pasted the code from the link below, but it does not work ... How to do it please? thank you in advance Link : https://docs.mql4.com/constants/objectconstants/enum_object/obj_bitmap
Hello, I do need to determine the start of the Asian Session (Tokyo) within my EA without using the brokers server time or any kind of online-check by connecting to a server. Most of the time the Asian Session (Tokyo) is at 00:00 at the brokers server time (for example: Global Prime, IC Markets