CCI Filter - page 22

mladen:

:)

Frankly, I have noticed that I tend to tell as little as possible when I post something. That is probably OK if the people that are reading those posts are having years of TA experience behind them, but that is not so. So I have decided to put a little more effort in posting and add some things that might be old to experienced users, but might clarify some things and points of usage to all the rest (and, why not, might be a reminder to old TA wolfs too :))

ND is very good at that (in assessing what the people need to be told), I am not. But will try to keep the posts (at least the posts that are a bit more important) a bit more "explanative" :). That might save some time.

The "trick" of the smoother cci is long known : instead of trying to smooth the cci, price is filtered using some averaging and then we have that better smoothing results

Now, that was enough from me for one post :)

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for this on chart cci ver,pretty enough ...... can two extra benefits be tested regarding ...... tema in smoothing method and floating levels in place fixed levels.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for this on chart cci ver,pretty enough ...... can two extra benefits be tested regarding ...... tema in smoothing method and floating levels in place fixed levels.

regards

Will make one version with the usual set of averages used for smoothing

mladen:

Desatar

Here is a version that can do that

I hope you can make out usual alerts from this indicator. Thank you in advance...

redwed:
I hope you can make out usual alerts from this indicator. Thank you in advance...

Here is a version with the usual set of alerts added

mladen:

You're a lifesaver! Thanks a lot!

mladen:

Another request from me.  Can you add push notifications to this one as well.  

Post 216

magistr913:
Tampa This indicator requires a license
Demo version

redwed:
Hello sir. Can you add push notification as well?

Here is a version with push notifications added

mladen:

Hello sir. Can you add push notification as well?

Mladen Rakic:

On chart cci indicator

It has the usual set of 22 price types, alerts and the option to smooth

PS: this smoothing is done so that the lag is minimal, producing results that are far better than the usual smoothing would do (see the comparison what a usual smoothing would do on a lower example - the red line would be conventional smoothing result)

HI Mladen...can u put this indicator in separate windows

Thank u

Reason: