"OnCalculate not found in custom indicator" error. Trying to use Custom Indicator in EA via iCustom - page 2

GumRai:

I'm confused, you ask about a triangle, but show code for a rectangle

The co-odinates would be Time of the Swing High, Price of the Swing High, Time of the Swing Low, Price of the Swing Low, Time[0], Bid

thank you very much, i deleted my comment because i figured it out but you have answered it after i deleted it lol

I have the error of OnCalculate not found in common indicator and also have unbalanced parentheses error 
Here I am attaching a pic of errors if anyone can help then plzzzz... 
Files:

1. Don't Hijack other threads for your off-topic post. Next time, make your own, new, thread.

2. Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. We can't see your broken code.

Fix your broken code. Fix your unbalanced parentheses/braces.

Hello. I put the code here that has an error and that error is: OnCalculate

, Wrong parameters

Thank you for your help:

2482492:

Hello. I put the code here that has an error and that error is: OnCalculate

, Wrong parameters

Thank you for your help:

Please insert the code correctly: when editing a message, press the button   Codeand paste your code into the pop-up window. (The first time I corrected your message)

Sorry I did not send the code:

This is also from the code:

//continue with code.

<Removed>

2482492: Sorry I did not send the code:

@Vladimir Karputov Asked you to use the code button. Why did you ignore him?

Please edit your post and use the CODE button (Alt-S)! (For large amounts of code, attach it.)
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.05.06
          Messages Editor

Thank you very much. that was perfect

2482492: Thank you very much. that was perfect

Why do you keep ignoring instructions? Fix your post as instructed!

Fernando Carreiro:

Why do you keep ignoring instructions? Fix your post as instructed!

Hi dear friend. Thanks to you, my problem is solved and the code works properly. Thank you very much

Reason: