Need to have EA programming for a winning strategy

I have an expert advisor which does trading automatically off the heiken ashi indicator, trading the euro/usd, I need help with to enforce the input parameters I have chosen for the expert advisor to trade by it self, the inputs are only half intact and not all features are working but as of yet I see 3-4 thousand pips a week but there are leaks coming from this EA until the system has been coded, I will be happy enough to share the copyright as I will be copytighting this EA due to the research and testing I have done. I promise nothing, but I hope that I will find a person that is willing to program for me for free and be apart of the forex lifestyle and its venture of strategy for profit. I will send you my EA if you request to have the parameters that I need programmed. My system apart from the EA is a system with profit locking capabilities. Aside from this is the capability of having options for the EA to have multiple orders. Serious programmers inquiring only.

Thank you.,

Brian

ps. attached is the indicator built around

Files:

I can do it for free if it is realy winning and you prove it.

Subgenius:

I have an expert advisor which does trading automatically off the heiken ashi indicator, trading the euro/usd, I need help with to enforce the input parameters I have chosen for the expert advisor to trade by it self, the inputs are only half intact and not all features are working but as of yet I see 3-4 thousand pips a week but there are leaks coming from this EA until the system has been coded, I will be happy enough to share the copyright as I will be copytighting this EA due to the research and testing I have done. I promise nothing, but I hope that I will find a person that is willing to program for me for free and be apart of the forex lifestyle and its venture of strategy for profit. I will send you my EA if you request to have the parameters that I need programmed. My system apart from the EA is a system with profit locking capabilities. Aside from this is the capability of having options for the EA to have multiple orders. Serious programmers inquiring only.

Thank you.,

Brian

what's your email addy?

densial:

what's your email addy?

subgenius@inbox.com

Subgenius wrote >>

Thank you.,

Brian

let me know what your trying to do

if you can please send me a few screen shots and your code

Experteaprogrammer@yahoo.com

Reason: