fine tuning an expert advisor

Hi there,

Is there someone here that can advise me about fine tuning an expert advisor? I have tried numerous EA traders and really had narrowed it down to one that did consistently well. However it has some serious issues about knowing when to quit or stop putting in trades if it gets stuck in a losing position, mainly in a very fast moving market. I'd like to use this robot because it does consistently good but needs some restrictions about just how far to go with its programmed instructions. Unfortunately it went amuck on a live trading account and wiped it out due to this exact scenario. Some people are making really good money with it but then it goes and does damage to the account by getting into a volatile news day or something and blows the whole account. Its sad because it's an agressive trader and gets results if it doesn't go thru this bad hair day from time to time. I'm not sure if anyone can even configure this one but if it can be, I would like to find someone to help with that. It is the forex funnel and if anyone can help me out here and advise me if its possible to do this, I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

Gabrielle

Look in Facebook for a Group on (something like) < Finding the Best Forex Expert Advisor >

Seems it is a complicated item!

Good Luck

-BB-

Reason: