I believe this is the only way to check the stability of an Advisor or an INDECATOR: I start with 5 dollars and finish with 1500 or more. - page 3

romanoesadro >> :

AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ...AND AS FOR CAMOUFLAGE YOU DON'T NEED IT ...... WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FORISSEY AND ......

I advise you to be less emotional.

Think less about your own successes and other people's failures.

I was watching on TV recently about a guy (an American) who spent years in a jail cell.

he said that in order to avoid going crazy he tried to avoid negative emotions as well as positive ones

>> you got to avoid unbalancing your psyche in hard times

sab1uk писал(а) >>

I would advise you to keep your emotions to a minimum.

Think less about your own and other people's successes / failures

recently saw on tv about a man (american) who was in prison for many years

He said that in order not to lose his mind he tried to avoid negative peaks as well as positive ones

you have to avoid unbalancing the psyche in hard times.

thank you so much !!!! but nothing on the topic ...name a serious helper ...

sab1uk >> :

I advise you to be less emotional...

The best way to avoid emotion isto go to the ... The best way to avoid emotions is to go to work at a lathe , at least 12-14 hours (on a daily timeframe),

everything will be more useful than dreaming about how to make 1500 or more out of 5 c...a. bucks...:-о)

romanoesadro >> :

>> this file is not installed how ?

budimir писал(а) >>

The best way to avoid emotion isto go to... The best way to avoid emotions is to go to work at a lathe , at least 12-14 hours (on a daily timeframe),

everything will be more useful than dreaming about how to make 1500 or more out of 5 c...a. bucks...:-о)

I want what I lost... I don't want more... Greedy! YOU...BUT...

budimir >> :

The best way to avoid emotion isto go to... The best way to avoid emotions is to go to work at a lathe , at least 12-14 hours (on a daily timeframe),

Why go to work? No need for these victims! Better go to the trenches, and you can defend your fatherland!

romanoesadro писал(а) >> From $5 end up 1500 or more ...

Over 30000%..... Good wish.....I understand......Psychotherapists help fight these kinds of wishes )))))

romanoesadro >> :

NOT BECAUSE OF LACK OF MONEY OR CRISIS, BUT THE LESS RISK, THE MORE STABLE ...WAIT FOR ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!

You got played when you were a kid. Stability isn't 1500 and five quid.

Stability is defined as taking 5 quid and withdrawing 5 quid every month since 1999. :)

Or maybe you just didn't go to school.

romanoesadro >> :

I want what I've squandered... I don't want more... Greedy!!! YOU...

Forget about them. Or think of it as paying for your education. "Father didn't beat his son for gambling, but for getting back at him."

romanoesadro >>: I need what I squandered - I don't want more.

I too need what I squandered years ago - and I'm still looking for something really sensible. But still not as thermo-yadrenous as you want, as I realise your dreams are groundless. When I see messages like that I often recall a joke with a 'beard' about two bulls - an old one and a young one, and the old one's advice: 'What's your hurry? Now, slowly and without haste, we will go downstairs and fuck the whole herd".

Reason: