EURCAD window

Hi, I installed MT, and started watching all EUR pairs, but I can't find EURCAD pair. A found all major pairs with EUR, but not EURCAD.

I created MQL4 command:

Print("EURCAD:"+iClose("EURCAD",PERIOD_M1,0));

it always get same number: 1.67865

Any help?

P.S. With Print("EURUSD:"+iClose("EURUSD",PERIOD_M1,0)); I get nice values.

And As I can see, only USD is pared with CAD. Any explanation why?

stradz wrote >>

Hi, I installed MT, and started watching all EUR pairs, but I can't find EURCAD pair. A found all major pairs with EUR, but not EURCAD.

I created MQL4 command:

Print("EURCAD:"+iClose("EURCAD",PERIOD_M1,0));

it always get same number: 1.67865

Any help?

P.S. With Print("EURUSD:"+iClose("EURUSD",PERIOD_M1,0)); I get nice values.

And As I can see, only USD is pared with CAD. Any explanation why?

Every broker has there own list of pairs they trade, if you go File>New Chart you will get a list of all pairs. alpari for example only Cad isUSDCAD.

Keith

Thanks Keith!

I didn't know that. Is there a broker that allows all pairs? Or that is impossible to find?

> alpari for example only Cad is USDCAD

I've been trading EURCAD (live) on Alpari UK for some time...

-BB-

PS

Also note that most demo accounts have a shorter list than live for the same broker

And, for the benefit of the tape, I'm sure most other brokers trade EURCAD on their live accounts at equally competitive spreads ;)

BarrowBoy wrote >>
And, for the benefit of the tape, I'm sure most other brokers trade EURCAD on their live accounts at equally competitive spreads ;)

Hey BB I never knew about the shorter Demo lists, nice to know, I was going to avoid a real acount with Alpari since there list on the Demo is quite short.

TradeView has EurCad on the Demo list, I know we are not supposed to discuss brokers

here but I think that it is acceptable to simply advise whether or not a broker has a particular pair or is 5 or 4 digits.

Keith

kminler:

> I think that it is acceptable to simply advise whether or not a broker has a particular pair or is 5 or 4 digits.

Apparently it is - as the thread is still here :D

Wouldnt want to push it any further though - theres plenty of other forums to do that

-BB-

Reason: