Back test results difference between Every tick model and control point model

I have built a small EA , which works like this , on close of every candle it checks if an indicator is visible on last closed candle , if yes then it takes the trade.
So when I run the back test using "Control Point"  testing model , backtest results are entirely different from the back test done using the "every tick" testing model.

when opening trades based on last closed candle , shouldnt both "Control Point" and "Every tick" model give more or less the same results ?

Arman: I have built a small EA , which works like this , on close of every candle it checks if an indicator is visible on last closed candle , if yes then it takes the trade. So when I run the back test using "Control Point"  testing model , backtest results are entirely different from the back test done using the "every tick" testing model. when opening trades based on last closed candle , shouldnt both "Control Point" and "Every tick" model give more or less the same results ?
Not necessarily! The position entry price should be similar in both cases, but you have not described how you exit the position, and depending on that, it could be entirely different for the two cases.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Not necessarily! The position entry price should be similar in both cases, but you have not described how you exit the position, and depending on that, it could be entirely different for the two cases.

I am using combination of "Break Even" "Partial Close" "TP" "SL" 

Breakeven and partial close functions are being called on every tick 

By the way how can one determine which Model is producing accurate results ? because Control point test show great results , but Tick Model shows a blown account

Arman #:I am using combination of "Break Even" "Partial Close" "TP" "SL" . Breakeven and partial close functions are being called on every tick.

Then if the exits are based current tick prices, the the two methods will produce different results.

Arman #: By the way how can one determine which Model is producing accurate results?  because Control point test show great results , but Tick Model shows a blown account

Accurate is a relative term. If your EA is build to be dynamic and self-adjusting then each of the modelling methods serve to test how well an EA can self-adjust to the conditions.

If an EA does very badly on any of the modelling test, then it is proof that it will fail in real live trading conditions.

If an EA does well on all tests, Open Prices, Control Points, Every Tick (virtual ticks) and Real Tick Data, then it is a relative sign that it is sufficiently robust to survive live trading.

But if it fails greatly on any of the modelling types, then it can suffer losses on live trading.

Reason: