Idea: Vertex Reversal Indicator - Good, accurate indicator but it repaints - page 2

There's nothing to discuss about this : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/13027-indicators-with-alerts-signal/page634#comment_810500

"non-repainting version" is an impossible thing

Dimi.A:
Good insight mate thanks for sharing. Could we see a screenshot of your chart setup? I'd like to try it out.

Hi Dimi,

I'll get back later on. I will supply all indicators and template and i'll describe the method. It will be a very detailed post and long post. I'va taken the habit of doing a "REFRESH" frequently. It helps.

Regards.

GannErik:

Hi Dimi,

I'll get back later on. I will supply all indicators and template and i'll describe the method. It will be a very detailed post and long post. I'va taken the habit of doing a "REFRESH" frequently. It helps.

Regards.

Thanks Erik, that would be awesome.

GannErik:

Hi Dimi,

Regards.

What do you get with the refresh?

sebastianK:
What do you get with the refresh?
The "bands" will adjust.

Dimi.A:
The "bands" will adjust.
You mean repaint?

sebastianK:
You mean repaint?
Yep!

Dimi.A:
Yep!
In signal processing you have two worlds one have to divide strictly. The offline world and the online world. The offline tools that repaint are for adjusting only the parameters in the online world. In Forex you loose 'only' money, in technical processes you may loose your car or power plant or whatever, in the worst case human lives, but the rules are the same here. GIGO is never good. Sadly we can only earn money in the online world ;)

Hi Mladen & other,

I need the vertex-indicator in new MT4 version. I cant see any lines. Please can you fix the problem? This would be really great.

Best regards!

Files:

I currently test this system. The bands are of course useless but what I like are the levels which don´t change. The lines in itself change but that´s fine if you wait for a huge breakout of the 10 Level and then wait for a confirming crossing of the lines. You should then enter the market until the next smaller zone and watch momentum.

Can anyone relate?
Reason: