MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1416

BillBrian  (6)
I'm BillBrian
Hi all, I am coding an indicator and want to use prices without point, for example instead of "1.64800" i want "164800". Please provide solution for different pairs with different digits modes. You helps is appreciated
[Deleted]
Here's the situation. I have a Buy Order Opened. Once conditions are met, I want to close the Buy and open a Sell. Everything works up to the close of the Buy, but the Sell doesn't open. Infact, the Alert shows that the Sell is opened with the same ticket# as the Buy and GetLastError()...
[Deleted]
Is there a script out there that could change the stop loss based on the price hitting a certain level. One of the CRAP robots I bought contained a script that when the order was placed the Stop Loss would be a 100 points below the entry, but as the price went the opposite way the SL would adjust...
[Deleted]
Hi I need assistance with simple code that will only allow a trade at the time of crossing of 2 moving averages . Any help is appreciated
I released this custom indicator I hope all traders find it profitable.
[Deleted]
hello, am taiwo and a newbee to this forum. but i have a problem which i hope can be solved by anyone in this forum. i just developed a system(robot) which works efficiently on demo account but any time i apply it to my live account -- my platform is ALPARI,UK---it starts entering trade...
[Deleted]
Dear Sirs from metaquotes, could you please tell me, at least give me a hint when the new version of the language will be available. I searched the forum and on the MQL5 request a great many posts, but searching through them does not give an answer. This is not a good question, because I need to
[Deleted]
The Userguide says, Some automated trading systems do not depend on properties of modeling within a bar, they trade on completed bars. The bar is completed if the next one has appeared. These are such experts for that this modeling method was developed. In this mode, the bar opening is modeled...
  Trader's club?  (77   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Every community has its own interest clubs, e.g. bikers have theirs, aviators have theirs, etc... Do traders have something similar? If so, please send coordinates, if not, why not create one? Or it is not possible due to individual approach? What do you think
[Deleted]
  Which is best?  (1)
Fxcm or MT4 platform?
I need to find out if the open positions on the account are either BUY or SELL positions. With my EA they will be either one or the other but how can I interogate e.g. if (OpenPosition() = BUY) Please advise, fairly new to MT4 many thanks.
[Deleted]
  5 digits  (10)
any way of getting rid of the 5th or last digit after the decimal?
[Deleted]
Is this possible with mql?? indicator X is active on the chart and it has 1 extern value set to Y. Indicator Z is active on the same chart and wants to know the value of Y
[Deleted]
How do I code my ea so that is places only one trade each way and does not place a trade once the take profit target is hit //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| easycrom.mq4 | //| Copyright...
assuming that im working with the basic macd EA template that is provided, how can I open up multiple orders? right now, i can only open a buy/sell and then must close it before opening anything else. i changed the top of the code from if(total<1) ... to if(total<10) assuming that this would allow
Hi, I started learning about several different scalping systems. Some people are using M1, some M5. Why is there so little information about using intra-M1 changes on the tick level? I started gathering each tick and saving them into CSV files. They give some useful information and may be great for...
How is it possible to uniquely identify a Tick? Is there such a thing as a Tick ID, such that when looking at different MetaTrader terminals connected to the same broker server, we can see whether each terminal received (or skipped) a tick with a particular Tick ID? I can't really use TimeCurrent()...
[Deleted]
We have to be carefull, because in the process of trading we are risking capital. Banks pay a paultry 2% for the priveledge of using our money for a year (CD Rates), but thanks to the FDIC, our original capital is secure. I really feel some of these robots being hawked on the internet which show you...
  MACD Indicator  (1)
hi everyone can anybody modify standard MACD indicator to paint bars BLUE when MACD value is higher than signal and RED when MACD value is lower than signal. if it is already done please tell me where can I get it? thanks Victor1967
[Deleted]
how to get the positons of macd (a, b,c) ? please help me,thanks ! i have write some codes of that,but it is wrong when i test,i don't know why ?can you help me ? #include <stdlib.mqh> #include <WinUser32.mqh> #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1...
I use Contest Account the price is something like 1.4540. But I applied for a demo account the price is like 1.45408.I ask this question because when I use Stop Loss,  there will be different result. Say stop loss is 20, then 1.4540's stop loss is 1.4520 when open a buy. 1.45408's stop loss is 1...
[Deleted]
  taxes
Can tax info be downloaded into a US 1040 schedule D for annual return purposes?
It seems buy and sell orders come 1 minute after indicator singals them in the EA. I am using opening price as model. What could be the reason for the delay ? Thank you
  activation  (3)
I was using mt4 on another pc but now just get a message on each chart window saying WAITING FOR UPDATE.
  OrderClose error  (2)
Hi I keep getting 138 errors on OrderClose Does anyone have any idea why ? Could not find proper answer on the forum
It will be better if you only post your results when you struck gold with real live accounts. Based on my experience, any golden back tests and even demo tests could easily fall apart when it comes to live test. This is because brokers with dealing desk or banks on ECN accept orders and close orders
[Deleted]
Can Anyone explain why the second trade doesn't open. I'm trying to channel prices with a BUYSTOP and A SELLSTOP But it takes one or the other but not both can someone explain?? " //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Signal Begin(Entry)...
[Deleted]
Hi Everybody. Is there a way to set indicators to refresh every 200ms vs. every tick/new quote? Programing and testing during the weekend at this moment is impossible. =/ Thanks.