Script Help

I'm back again and am trying to create a script like my other ones to export indicator data to csv's for use in a spreadsheet.

They basically grab indicator values from all the pairs I watch from multiple time frames.

The problem I'm running into is that this Straddle indicator doesn't provide a single value. It draws its lines according to different values. If I understand it correctly, it plots one color if the end value is positive, another color if it's negative and doesn't draw anything if it's not applicable.

Straddle.mq4 is the indicator
[Straddle].mq4 is my first attempt at the export script
[Straddle2].mq4 is my second attempt using iCustom. It works insofar as it exports a value (3.0?), but I don't know how to reference (and possibly change) the existing indicator to export the values... either positive, negative or n/a.

I basically want this script to export either 1, 0 or -1... or something like it (a,b,c) for each time frame like my MA_MACD script. It might seem a little bit like overkill, but I've had good success with a multi-timeframe approach and it's just easier to do it in a spreadsheet rather than plucking through 150 charts. All I want it to do is somehow show whether the value of the Straddle indicator is positive, negative or neutral. I'll attach my MA_MACD script so you can see what the heck I'm talking about :P It only works, though, if you have price history for each of the symbols and time frames. I'll also attach one I made for pivot points.

Thanks so much,

R
Files:
straddle.mq4  3 kb
xma_macdr.mq4  77 kb
rpivotsq.mq4  115 kb
Reason: