MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1409

[Deleted]
1, how to make it(ea) to select the correct symbol(which is signaling) and close it which is out of order pos in your account. 2, before make it(ea) to open,how to check after your account has not the same symbol() ? 3, can NULL be designed in this EA ? 4, MagicNumber () can solve the problem, THERE
hello: in my ea,i want the order lots change with AccountFreeMargin or AccountEquity,but when i test it, freemargin arise from 10000 to 20000 or above, the Lots is still 0.1, it should be 0.2 0.3 0.4 my code as follow,may someone help me ? thanks #property copyright "..................
Hello to you all, It certainly is helpful to see the arrows and triangles show up on the chart, representing the entry and exit for each trade. But the problem and question is within this area. I an basic way, as to how I understand, I will demonstrate my steps: The EA has been compiled and has...
[Deleted]
am a first timer is there a school or something that i can go through to better understand ?????
[Deleted]
Hi Friends, I am a novice to MQL4 programming. I have just started to program my first Expert advisor based on Simple moving average. More than a strategy, this particular exercise is to make me more familiar with the nuances of the automated system as to understand first the constraints...
[Deleted]
I have problem of disconnection without recconect. It is solved when I disconnect from the server. Is there a function to force terminal to disconnect from the server for few seconds?
[Deleted]
  Please help  (1)
Hi could you help me please I have this robot and I thing it is good but I would like to improve it help me please I would like to add two options like Day Profit and Day Lose. For example Day Profit set to 100E I would like the robot to stop trading after reaching this amount please.
Hi I have often experienced lost connection and sometimes metatrader does not get reconnectedunless i reset my router. Is there a way to be informed of lost connection by an EA/script and maybe to bealerted after a certain time via email,alerts,etc? if the solution is to do a dll,how can that be...
[Deleted]
On this MACD you see a crossing of the MACD signal lines. However, the value that the MACD gives is not of those MA lines but of the signal MACD. So in this picture, I am looking to get the value of the yellow line that crosses at 0.00751. How do I get that from the MACD? What it gives me is the...
[Deleted]
Is this possible? If I already have an open trade, is it possible to add a Magic number to it retrospectively? I suspect its not possible, but someone might know a way of doing this.
Hi, I am currently using hotmail as the destination of my regular email updates from my EA. The smtp service company said that they checked and that they relayed the emails on time. It is therefore an issue on the hotmail side. Currently, my 2 EAs send 1 email each per half hour - so I get around 48
Hi coders, I have a problem with a EA that i just coded and i hope you can help me: The problem seems to happen only in ECN 5-digits brokers and only in some pairs. The issue is that i have coded a hidden TP which works good on 4-digits and 5-digits brokers, but when i'm going to test in ECN...
[Deleted]
Is there some way that I can force a running EA to reload values from its profile? If for example, I had updated the Magic numbers for my EA in its .set file, and this was done by an external program, is there some way I can force the EA to reload these values without having to stop and restart the...
[Deleted]
The Wild Card Gold 27 Aug 2009 Thursday, 27 Aug 2009 Dollar Benefits on U.S. Economic Data; Today Traders Focus on the U.S Unemployment Claims TheU.S dollar gained ground Wednesday against the EUR and the Britishpound, after strong data on orders for new U.S.-made durable goods andnew home sales...
Hello! Who could these EA (exp_ZZDonCh) to runs to bring? Me much would make happy! pansa
Yes, this thing really pisses me off and I really WOULD LIKE NOT TO SEE IT ON MT5. It's about MODE_STOPLEVEL's application. I understand that TP/SL have to be farther from current market, beyond the stoplevel. BUT I CAN'T LAUNCH PENDING ORDER, THAT HAS NO TP OR SL, BECAUSE ITS PRICE IS TOO NEAR...
[Deleted]
Hi All, I'm not a programer, so if it is inappropriate for me to even ask for help here- please forgive me. I am looking for a simple custom indicator for version 4 that I am sure that probablyany of you fine folks could whip out in a matter of minutes. I am looking for an indicator that would...
Hello, can somebody fix Lucky Expert Advisor as follows: 1. This EA does not work on every broker- for example The Colective FX or LConnection or NordMarkets. 2. If someone could change it to open only 1 buy and 1 sell orders per symbol at terminal. For example if broker has 5 symbols then on...
Hi, as the subject states, i need help making my first custom indicator =(. i am trying to make an indicator (out of curiosity purposes) on simplistic probability using binomial distribution theory...here's the code: int start() { int i,counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); //----...
if order took place, take profit=100pips & stop lost=100pips is written in the ea, i would like to write additonal time factor(control) to close order as below:- says the order is a buy order --------------------------------- 1) if in 1st hour, a sudden price up of 80 pips happen in 10 minutes...
[Deleted]
Hi Everyone, I have a favor to ask, I have this indicator which can show 4 different time frames support and resistance line in the same window. I would like someone who had Knowledge and Skills and of course kind enough to give a helping hand to add an alert in the indicator. All I need is when all...
[Deleted]
I am working on an EA that needs to look for a cross on one time period and then wait for a cross on another signal from a different time period. I need to reference a cross on the MACD on one time period and the Stochastic cross on a shorter period. Can someone please advise the best approach to
Hi, I'm looking for an indicator which tells when we are in range/trend like ADX or Ravi, i think these two are too slown... Any advise ? Thanks Victor
[Deleted]
When I put the following, "=MT4|HIGH!USDCHF" into an excel cell the USDCHF Daily High is exported successfully to excel. Is it possible to do this for other time periods (H1,H4,D1,W1,M) without having to export from Tools, History Center for each currency pair and time period individually?
[Deleted]
Hi all,BEST EA profitableness before crisis, and during crisis In the country crisis has taken away 2 banks from me. I have a program for a floor of year on real has given profit 2900%I is ready to share now it, for the moderate payment. Through finanse to a crisis I have lost many money in bank...
[Deleted]
The Wild Card NZD/USD 26 Aug 2009 Wednesday, 26 Aug 2009 Crude Oil Plummets on Profit Taking Later afternoon trading saw the price of Crude Oil take a nose dive as traders took profit. The price of Oilstalled at the $75 resistance level and fell significantly followingthe failed breach. Today...
[Deleted]
I use iMa function in my code, but I campare with indicator shipped with mt4, the value iMa computed is not right. the code I use iMa is below: while(i>=0) // Loop for uncounted bars { Buf_0[i]=iMA(NULL,0,MA_Period,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i ); // Value of 0 buffer on i bar i--; // Calculating index...
In my EA, I buy at the ASk, sell at the bid. On all SELL orders, I set a target profit and a stop loss both with 3 pips added due to the spread. However, when I run this in the strategy tester, BUY trades show profits of 400, losses of 400, yet SELL trades show profits of 430, losses of 430. With...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I want my pending order to expire after 240 minutes...I am pretty sure it should be in seconds so I did it like this : ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,Lots,buystopfinal,3,0,0,comment,Magic,14400,Green); Problem is I get an error that reads : 2009.05.27 20:00 My_EAv02...