Pay the Programmers that are making You Wealthy !

Greetings to One & All,

I am promoting the idea that everyone that is making good profits from successful AEs that others freely publish and share that we ALL start paying 1% of our net ForEx gains from these EAs to either the Authors of them or whomever else they would like it to go to. This small amount for traders is insignificant and will hardly be noticeable at all, but like the ForEx itself, the InterNet potentially makes the large quantity of end users a VERY 'highly leveraged' income source for those that have put a lot of 'Time In': effort, energy and money to and come up with a publish successful AEs and can also make very significant returns for them. 'Experience comes before Expertise even in the Dictionary' It is only fair for those of us who generate significant wealth from others work that we paid nothing upfront for and allowed us to make and gather such very large and ongoing incomes with very little time or money.

…………………………………………..………………………(8 >) Prosperous Trading (< 8)

DougRH4x

List me 1 profitable EA that is posted on this site

BillBrian wrote >>

List me 1 profitable EA that is posted on this site

Exactly...

there 1 profitable listed EA. PERIOD! This will continue until people only post live results as backtest results are useless.
Reason: