MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1414

I created this indicator on my demo account and the memory usage is just a few MB, but when i put it in my real account, it jumps to additional 500mb ram usage can anyone help me with this?
Hi, When I was running my EA on a demo account on MT4, I revised the same EA on the MetaEditor. When I clicked 'compile' on the MetaEditor, all orders were closed on the MT4. Is this going to happen (all orders closed) also on real accounts (when the EA is overwritten with a new version)? Regards...
[Deleted]
Friends, it is possible not new, but i don't know how to optimize it. Target is having signals if in one in selected schedule of instruments (around 200) will be broken Moving Average (N) in time frame (NN). Will be grateful for any advises or piece of information about.
Hi, How are EAs coded such that they will not interfere with orders that are owned by other EAs? (assuming that is our intention - that is, process only the orders that each EA has initiated) Is it using the comment? or the magic number? other? In addition, what if an EA coincidentally is opened...
Can someone please help me to to close the order. I am using my own simple ea to place order in hedging pair. I am still very fresh in writing ea, i use 1 window with ea to place buy order for EURUSD, at the same time, another window to place buy order for USDCHF with same ea. I heard the...
Do you believe in it? It's my system, bu, I was consulting some professionals, an they said that it's only in historic. Using 10% of the capital (10k)
Hi, Example, I want check if Buy order exist and Close condition is true, it will send order to close the Buy, and vice versa. Problem i have: Without Checking order exist, and if My close condition is true. and there was no order, it send a new trade base on close condition.. Please help.....
[Deleted]
Good morning, I'm quite new in MQL4 programming so I only try a very simple program but it is not working perfectly. Let's explain what I would like : At 9:00 print a message At 9:05 print another message Result : If I launch the expert advisor at 8:55 : at 9:00 the expected message is written at 9...
Hi MT5 Team, Two important Enhancement required in MT5 Platform. 1. e-Mail Option - SSL is not Functioning. 2. No Security available for MQL4 Coding any one can Decompile It. Please Look into this. Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm just starting out in Forex trading and MQL4 (started a few days ago!). Currently, I'm writing a first EA for detecting and trading on breakouts. The algorithm detects entry positions relatively well, however to find a good exit point is difficult. Which leads to my question: is it always...
Hi, I am just worried that the EA I coded might bombed the broker server with open or close order requests when the order request fails because the market is closed for the weekend. How do you handle this? How do you safely put your EA to sleep (until the market opens) even if you are in a signal to...
[Deleted]
Hey everyone, I'm recently getting into coding and for the most I've been things to work fine. I've gotten the email alert to work and send me an email when one Heiken Ashi candle closes above or below the other. What I want to get it to do is instead of email me when a new candle comes, I want it...
int start () { Data_HOL(); return(0); } void Data_HOL() { string n8 = "Data_HOL"; n8 = "Head_0a"; ObjectDelete(n8); ObjectCreate(n8, OBJ_LABEL,...
[Deleted]
Hi, I want to asked how to online 1 Account on for example 3 different computer? I am on indonesia and there are a lot of problems like No Power, Bad Connection, heat, etc. I tried before to Run 1 Account on two different connection on two different place, ant the result my EA is making 2 open...
Hi all, I friend of mine is trying to apply his EA to the whole currencies in the terminal's List. I've told him that using the EA in such a way, even if well configured for each currency, is not likely to provide profit. Could you tell me your opinion? Is universal trading system realistic? Thanks...
MQL4.com is great but there isn't any file repository for things like templates, PDFs (for example trading algorithms) and other MT4 client terminal related files. For example, how about a sound repository for sound files? Or a place where we can exchange profiles? The "Code Base" is for code...
I wrote this code to close a pending order. When i run the EA the orders are not closed. Can anybody give me any help? What have i done wrong? Here is the code (part of my programme) for(cnt=0;cnt<total;cnt++) { OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); if(OrderType()<=OP_SELL...
[Deleted]
i'm trying to set up an ea that will place two pending orders at a given minute... my problem is i don't understand the difference between buylimit, buystop, selllimit, and sellstop... i did find this, but it still makes no sense to me... Open_Price > Bid and Open_Price > Stop_Loss -...
Hallo all! Who can me help? A foreign programm in my chart, e.g. indicator, create an alert over the function Alert(). This string appear in the Alert-window. I need a code in order to process this string which appear in the Alert-window, in my own programm, e.g. an EA. I mean an import of this...
[Deleted]
I am trying to use a custom indicator in my EA and am not sure how exactly to do so. I am using Gravity Center2, a COG custom indicator. It has 3 external options which I have added to the iCustom but when I try to test the EA in the strategy tester it gets to about 50% on the progress bar and hangs...
[Deleted]
Has anyone found the way to grab the default values that the MT4 platform enters into the "fixed minimum" and "fixed maximum" fields? If no fixed max or min is entered the platform automatically presets a variable max and min value to match the values entered into the default buffers. Those values...
[Deleted]
  The CM5 Trading Robot and System  (36   1 2 3 4)
I have been trading my robot and system for a while now. Here are some of my report of the trades. http://v5robot.mt4stats.com I will add some additional accounts later
Has anyone written an EA for long-short pairs? (For example, short EURUSD and long EURGBP). I'm mainly interested in seeing best-case and worst-case scenarios.
[Deleted]
I'm trying to code an indicator which is often refered to as an UP/DOWN STOPLOSS indicator within equities trading and has he following traits: a) has 1 extern variable (let's call it slvar) b) can move up/down upon close of each bar c) could retain the value from the previous bar In essence late's...
[Deleted]
Hi, I've seen samples of indicators that use either i-- or i++ to invoke a new calaculation during loops, but wonder if somone is able to provide clear guidance when either of these could be used. I'm having problems getting an up/down stoploss indicator coded, as I have a requirement to retain the...
[Deleted]
hi everyone.. i'm korean. my english is very poor.. i just want to evaluate my ea from you.. thanks..
The file "Fapturbo47_build224.ex4" is showing in the MT4 Experts directory but Fapturbo EA is not showing in the navigator panel. Can anyone suggest why, please?
We are launching http://www.forexcoding.com which will be a custom programming portal for mql4 projects. We'd like to see some test projects come through, so if anyone has any requests, or is willing to help test out the site, please join us. To anyone who helps us we will either donate free...
I have built and tested an EA & found that it didn't work to code when backtesting. Specifically, the stop loss function. I downloaded the sample codes (moving average & MACD) and tested them with the same result despite those EAs having a stop loss exit function. On checking the code, I realised...
Just trying to get an answer as to why this code seems to work differently when run in the two different modes. What should happen here is an alert should occur the first time a price arrives on a new day. This is what happens when run attached to a chart. However, when run in test mode a new day...