Edit notifications sent from mt4 to MetaQuotes

Does anyone know how I can edit the notification messages that are sent from mt4 to phone. The notifications are too long for me and I want to shorten them.

yashar abbaslo:
Does anyone know how I can edit the notification messages that are sent from mt4 to phone. The notifications are too long for me and I want to shorten them.
Read the doc. about the function that sends it: https://docs.mql4.com/common/sendnotification
SendNotification - Common Functions - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com

Carl Schreiber #:
Read the doc. about the function that sends it: https://docs.mql4.com/common/sendnotification
Thanks for your reply. As I detected it is about the notifications that we use in mql4 programming, but I want to edit the default messages of mt4 that are sent as push notifications to the mobile terminals.

Sendnotification sends the text the code provide. There is no "default messages".

William Roeder #:
Sendnotification sends the text the code provide. There is no "default messages".

When you enable push notifications on MT4 and when there is any event, MT4 sends some a message to phone terminal that it has a default body for example:

"order #12345678 buy 0.47 AUDJPY at 93.040 closed due stop-loss at price 92.916, profit: -43.74 USD"

I don't have any EA or indicator to use "SendNotification" function in it. I just want to edit the message body that mentioned above. Is there any way to edit it or not?

yashar abbaslo #: When you enable push notifications on MT4 and when there is any event, MT4 sends some a message to phone terminal that it has a default body for example: "order #12345678 buy 0.47 AUDJPY at 93.040 closed due stop-loss at price 92.916, profit: -43.74 USD". I don't have any EA or indicator to use "SendNotification" function in it. I just want to edit the message body that mentioned above. Is there any way to edit it or not?
You will have to disable the platform notifications (i.e. "Notify of trade transactions") and create an Indicator or EA to send custom messages instead.

Fernando Carreiro #:
You will have to disable the platform notifications (i.e. "Notify of trade transactions") and create an Indicator or EA to send custom messages instead.
Thanks.
Reason: