offline charts keep crashing my mt4

im trying to open more than one renko offline chart but the pc keeps crashing.

with one offline renko chart on gb/us everything runs just fine, no problems

i tried putting the same renko indicator on a dj30 chart, as soon as i opened the offline chart everything froze up, i could not do anything and ended up uninstalling and doing a new download in a new folder.

the same thing happened just now on a different machine, the first chart was on cl-oil, no bother at all. the indicator on 1 min, and m7 offline, perfect, the bot is installed on renko and running as i type.

i then tried to load up a second renko chart on gold. the second i opened the offline chart....frozen non responsive. i did manage to close the offline by disconnecting the wifi. i dont know if thats what allowed me to close it but it worked soon after i did so.

im i doing something wrong here, is it possible to run two renko offline charts using the same indicator on different charts??? 

PHILLIP GRAHAM HEWARD: im trying to open more than one renko offline chart but the pc keeps crashing. with one offline renko chart on gb/us everything runs just fine, no problems. i tried putting the same renko indicator on a dj30 chart, as soon as i opened the offline chart everything froze up, i could not do anything and ended up uninstalling and doing a new download in a new folder. the same thing happened just now on a different machine, the first chart was on cl-oil, no bother at all. the indicator on 1 min, and m7 offline, perfect, the bot is installed on renko and running as i type.i then tried to load up a second renko chart on gold. the second i opened the offline chart....frozen non responsive. i did manage to close the offline by disconnecting the wifi. i dont know if thats what allowed me to close it but it worked soon after i did so. im i doing something wrong here, is it possible to run two renko offline charts using the same indicator on different charts??? 

It is related to the Renko generator. You will have to discuss the issue with the author of that code.

Reason: