MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1314

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hello, I have the following error : 2006.09.29 09:34:43 trade EURUSD,M1: Error = trade is not allowed in the expertproperties when I try to use the following script Trade.mq4 downloaded from here : 'Trade' Where is my mistake ? Thanks, Tintin92
I downloaded the code and ran it on what I thought were the same parameters andI ger: Strategy Tester Report MySystem SymbolEURUSDm (Euro vs US Dollar)Period15 Minutes (M15) 2006.01.12 10:00 - 2006.09.22 00:00 (2005.10.18 - 2006.09.22)ModelEvery tick (based on all available least timeframes with...
I have an EA that frequently has 7-10 winning trades followed by a 10-16 losingtrades.  Is it possible to have two platforms running that send signals eachother?  So that most of the time the EA in a live account is dormant but oncea demo account has three winning trades in a row it activates the EA...
hi What is the initial money in each account of paticipant is usd and jpy (becausei trade eurjpy, then i have to know how to convert to yen )?  
can anyone guide me how to total up ? why the function of "TotalProfit"in MQL II no longer be used in MQL4?
could you give me example to check  free_margin for trading eurjpy ?
Is the side of lot for competition is 10k or 100k per 1 lot ?
I have been using CCI as an entry indicator combined with RSI. Does anyone havean indicator that will alarm me when CCI crosses 100, 0, and -100, and RSI crosses50 in the same direction?, similar to the RVI, MACD that I believe Eliyan (spelling)made? His EA alarms when Macd crosses 0, RVI crosses 0...
can someone please help; how do i change the code below so that it only look atorder in the market that it placed. so if i do other trades or another expert thatit doesn't influence the expert below SEma = iMA(NULL, 0, ShortEma, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0); LEma = iMA(NULL, 0, LongEma, 0,...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the article "Equipment Test Report" has been published. It summarizes the tests of blade server, uninterruptible powersupply, and net equipment. Stanislav Starikov, the Member of the Automated TradingChampionship 2006 Jury, has commented the...
Forex Charts. The forex charts that you’ll be using for your trading, depending on the forex system that you’re using, maybe either line charts, OHLC charts, and probably most commonly, Japanese candlestick charts. Remember that any currency pair is always quoted in the same order. For example...
my expert was : Your checking is incorrect. Note that your deposit figured in dollars,but EURUSD lot is in euro where in usa I thought if you deposit was in usd, then your purchases would bein usd.. however I must be wrong... so should I multiply my 1000*Point*Lots tocalculate the cost of each lot...
A friend of mine was running his standard account at my house last night. We bothhad the same expert running with the same identical settings. However, my expertmade several trades but his did not. My account is a mini account. Has anyone noticedthis before? If so, was there any resolution?
Anybody can help me to understand in which manner i can trace an EA line by linesuch in debug ??? Thanks a lot Gauss 
  iBandsOnArray (4)
Hello I want to use iBandsOnArray on data of a moving average (iMA) . could you please tell me how can I havean array from outputs of iMA? Is there any sample available? Thanks
  HedgeMultiCorrelation needs help (120   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
ok i have tried to add the correlation indicator to this multi hedge EA as entry filter. It doesn't work correctly. I'm sure that i did not code it correctly. can someone take a look at it. i think that it is based on igorad's multiposition EA then someone else added something but i don't...
  OP_BUYSTOP (2)
can someone help, nead to change the normal buy order to buystop, but keep on gettinga 130 error if(LastBar == 1) { ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, 5, Ask - StopLoss * Point, Ask + TakeProfit*Point, "BuyStop", 12345, 0, Green); prtAlert("EUR/USD:Buying"); if(ticket >...
new to mql4. writing so code to try out all aspects of mql4. wrote simple buy/sell code that work of last candle open and close. just have oneproblem as soon as trade is close buy stop loss or profit limit it opens up newtrade; how do i code so it only open trade again on next candle.
Hi Does anybody know if it is possible to program an expert advisor that works onthe Stocastic Oscalator indicator? Where can i get help in getting this done? Thank you Mathys
SetOrder(OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,0,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,RED); I found this line somewhere but MetaEditor doesn't recognizes the variable RED. so I tried to put 0 instead: SetOrder(OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,0,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,0); But again it says: 'SetOrder' function is not defined. Did I miss a line...
I would like to get the current SAR value that is plotted to the chart. double SARCurrent = iSAR(NULL, 0, SARStep, SARMaximum, 0); This call doesn't seem to get this value. Any help would be appriciated. Thank you.
Hi guys, I´m new in programming mql4 und so I need your help. Here is the setup: Time=9.30 GMT so do buy 1 lotat market (trailling stop 25 pips) and sell 1 lot at market (trailling stop 25 pips). This setup I want to tradeevery day and just adjust the trailling stop. Thanks for your help. jimbofx7
ok, I must be really messed up.. I write: int tt=37; double eu=tt/10; Comment(eu); return(0); and I get "3" have I been up too late programming? shouldn't I get 3.7 ?
I have 5 indicators that I want to use, and few plain money managment rules. Pleasehelpme I am sure this will not be more then 5 minute work. I will send you $10 viapaypal plus 0.1% of whatever EA makes in real life. my email is vuky2005@yahoo.com
I use the command SetOrder(OP_BUY,lotwin,Ask,2,Ask-(50*Point),Ask+(50*Point),Red); (lotwin is variable define previously integer) I always got this error; 'SetOrder' - function is not defined C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\test.mq4 (91, 16) Can somebody help me ? Thank's !
Hello All, I've made an EA from EA builder. It's basically an RSI based EA. I also have managed to include a timefilter into the EA. But I want to add 1 more feature which is I'd like open position should be closed few minutes before US market open. I use it on GBP/USD TF 30m I can't figure out how...
Hi! I've read the excellent text:Secrets of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal: AlertingSystem. I like the fact to be able to trigger an .exe file instead of a .wav. Ineed to trigger .exe from an INDICATOR either for Buy, Sell, Close Buy, Close Sell.or It says we can trigger either a .bat .exe or .vbs...
double uhigh=High[Highest("EURUSD",30,MODE_LOW,1,1)]; on a audusd chart gives me the high of audusd not eurusd.. (real time)
Is it permisable in the EA to reference different timeframes and trade differentcurrency pairs. So the ea is placed on one chart 5M GBPUSD but it also references datain the 15 minute timeframe placing order for say GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY.
I entered my ea for the contest and got a check mark.. the other day I modifiedit some and reuploaded it, but no check mark has appeared.. are you guys just behindor was I not supposed to reupload a modified ea?