MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 657

[Deleted]
  error 4108  (9)
hi, folks I'm really impressed with the deep knowledge expressed in the forum my qustion is about error 4108 that kills my trade. i get the order ticket by orderslect and then issue the ordererdelete function to kill a pending sellstop order. most of the times i get the 4108 error, now is this ea...
Greetings! Recently joined this forum and am glad to see activity here.   I have to modify a sample code, in an Expert Advisor article posted at mql5, link given below. Very recently have I started mql4 coding and still very much learning. Is there an mql4 version of this code. I am facing...
I'm looking cross between     Money Flow Index: iMFI(Symbol(),0,2,0) and     On Balance Volumen: iOBV(Symbol(),0,PRICE_CLOSE,0) only      if (iMFI  == 0  ||  iMFI == 100) please check the example: Here the template clic   thanks for any idea
Hi, I have coded an indicator that runs perfectly. Now I have written a script that loops though the variables and calls this indicator (several thousand times): double toOpti = iCustom(sym,tf, "myIndi",var1,var2,var3,var4,3,0); While running the script (= looping: for(var1.. for(var2..)) once and a...
I just finished my EA and have tested it in back test it a couple of days ago but then I did everything the same and it gave 1.000.000 $ different in result. I used the same unmodified EA. I used the same parameters or setting. I used the same symbol, time frame and back test length. My EA only...
[Deleted]
Hey guys, i have a very simple problem and it makes me crazy that i cant solve it. I wrote a small EA which should Modify the Oder every 10 pips to a new SL of 20 pips.  But it always says: "invalid ticket for OrderModify function". Here is the code: OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.01,Bid,10,Bid-0.002...
Indian Stocks can we get MT4
[Deleted]
Hi, In my fisrt EA that I am writing, I am checking some conditions from indicators in 1D, 4H and 1H. All the indicators are written on its respective time frame. The problem that I am having is that, when using test strategy,  I check the conditions to place a sell/buy order, and it does not work....
[Deleted]
Is there an event for dragging orders from the Trade or Account History Tab onto the chart? I would like to be able to select an open order from the Trade tab and have an ea use the ordernumber I selected in the tradetab for custom code.
Hi, I tried history centre on mt4, where i don't get for 1 year history for 1 min tick chart, showing only 1 month. i like to test my strategy with 1 min tick chart. can anyone has idea to get history for 1 min tick chart from instaforex. Advance Thanks.
Hi, I was wondering if there is a limit of amount of graphical objects that are present on a chart. My EA is creating arrows to show Entries and Exits of trades so it is esier for me to later analize those. Is there a limit for those, I have 11 pairs running at the same time. Also my second question...
Hello World! ;) I wish to let my Pivot Point (PP) indicator display a preview of tomorrows' PPs. Neatest label is in my view provided by OBJ_ARROW_LEFT_PRICE. The Problem is, that object type is anchored by time (and price). I wonder whether there is a way to align the display to the right corner?...
hi every one i have an EA which works completely OK when i run in in demo environment it is the same when  i run back testing. it works great with back test but in real it does not delete pending orders when it should have you encountered such problem so far?
Dear All,   I have experience in MQL4 programming for more than 2 years. Today I loaded my EA to USDCHF,M30 Chart and after 4 hours it stopped working although I see the smiley face. I searched in the log file I didn't find any Alert like Zero division or log like uninit. it is just disappeared. Can...
Hello guys i wonder why when i try to attach an indicator from the "navigator" tab i get such problem: https://charts.mql5.com/7/679/usdjpy-h1-octa-markets-inc.png Here is an example with stoch, but it gives me the same errors with every indicators. Anyway, if i choose the stoch from indicator...
Well,I've made an Expert Advisor that is supposed to open an order once the current price reaches the upper Bollinger Band(it will check it every 30 minutes and in 9 symbols). The problem is that if the current price reaches the upper Bollinger Band and after 30 minutes it reaches there again,it...
Hi   I want to subscribe to 5 signals, using 5 different MT4 programs on 1 computer. So i have 1 computer, 5 diffrent MT4 programs are running. Each MT4 was installed in different folder, so it's possible to run it 5 times on 1 computer, that is no problem. Now... i want to subscribe to signals, 1...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am quite new coding with mql4, so I have some doubts that might be basic... I am trying to write my first EA, and I am doing it step by step. The fisrt thing I would like to achieve is to compare the current value of a  Williams' Percent Range (16) indicator with an EMA indicator (20) from...
[Deleted]
How I can make my EA stop in target and continue in another time? For example,if the EA earn 100 pips in this day,he will stop and start  agian in the next day. Thanks   
[Deleted]
Hi there, I am trying to find out  how close I came to the margin on my account(minute by minute / second by second). Do anyone know if Meta Trader has a facility to show this or maybe something similar. Alternatively, has anyone seen a script that can supply this?   Thanks in Advance    Herbie
[Deleted]
Hi there, I am trying to find out  how close I came to the margin on my account(minute by minute / second by second). Do anyone know if Meta Trader has a facility to show this or maybe something similar. Alternatively, has anyone seen a script that can supply this?   Thanks in Advance    Herbie
If I login to a few accounts on MT4 MultiTerminal and have them signed up to copy a trading signal, will MultiTerminal execute those trades? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I'd like to ask you if anybody of you is playing any forex based game? I mean some kind of this http://forexstars.com/en/regulars/ I searched a little bit about the demo accounts - some people say, that they can be tricky :( Excuse me if i started the topic in the wrong place and thanks...
[Deleted]
Hi all. I have been using MT4 for just over a week now. I set up my charts to load as I want them (ie. Background colour, Candlesticks, periodicity, etc.), drew the various analysis lines necessary for my trading method, and had all the markets I require open with tabs at the bottom to quickly cycle
Hi, everyone.    I'm trying to write an EA that uses several Strategies at the same time and using different Symbols & Timeframes in combination. So far I've written almost everything but the Strategies themselves and everything was alright by now but, when I wrote this function: void Trade(){...
i need simple logic   extern double StopLoss    = 100; extern double TakeProfit  = 50; if(Digits==3 || Digits ==5)    {       TakeProfit*=10;       StopLoss*=10;    }   point=MarketInfo(pairs[MaxIndex],MODE_POINT); dig=MarketInfo(pairs[MaxIndex],MODE_DIGITS);...
[Deleted]
Hi All, I have been using MT4 for demo purposes for just over a year now and require my initial start-up Trading Balance to be below the default minimum of 3,000. I have read up on MetaTrader that the initial Trading Balance can be set to a figure as low as 300. Can anybody advise how this can be...
has any body seen. slope direction line (2color) indicator joined with zerolag macd in same window.can not find any help? also tryed to drag and drop on my platform to join to indicatores in one.platform can,t do that
I've been struggling with this for a few hours now.  I'm trying to subscribe to a Signal, here in the market. I'm logged into a LIVE account within MT4, as well as my MQL5 account (which is also funded). When I click "Copy Trades" the prompt comes up in MT4, I click I agree, and enter my password to...
 I suddenly can’t see the trading orders in MT4 charts, the arrows andlines between order opening and closing, after finishing back testing. How to recover? I re-installed MT4, tickstory and can’t fix it.  It's so strange!