MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1316

[Deleted]
I want to print out the entire book and it would take forever to do it by chapters etc. When I download the entire Book as a file it won't open up. I have tried Adobe reader, Excell, and nothing works. I noticed the file extension is chm. Is this the problem? How can I get this thing to open so I...
i use the momentum indicator in my strategies, i apply a SMA to generate signals when momentum s increasing or decreasing. but sometimes the signals i get are really late because a use a longer MA period to normalize momentum behavior. so i have been trying to devise a way to smooth out the movement
[Deleted]
I have been looking without success for documentation on the function iWPR. I can find no reference to it though the MQL4 platform knows what it is. Can anyone point me to a full list of functions available to in MQL4? Thanks, Orchidz
Just tested my EA, got some suspect results! Is it a bug or a feature?
  How many pairs and EAs?  (11   1 2)
I have a good PC (Intel core Duo 2 Ghz with 3 GB RAM). I work with MT4 and EAs. For each currency pair I have a Windows and a EA running for this pair. The EA is the same for each currency pair. The issue is that when I open more than 3-4 windows in MT4, everything seems to work ok (logs, PC...
[Deleted]
I am not sure I realy understand the MAonArray function. But what I am trying to create is a simple indicator that will Highlight a cross of a MA and the MA of the first MA with the appropriate direction arrow. Below is what I have. Can some talented programmer tell me were I am going wrong? I...
Conversion services: $50 /hour or $300 per EA. $25 /hour or $200 per indicator. Note: you must be owner of mt4 eas, indicators and must have MT4 source codes.
[Deleted]
  Arrays elude me  (9)
I don't have a programing background but I have been teaching myself MQ4 for the last 6 months. I get most of it now but arrays, I've got a mental block. I've read the documentation repeatedly but, I still haven't got to grips with them. I don't understand how you get the data into an array in the...
[Deleted]
  iFractals  (2)
Hi everyone, I want to use iFractals and I have a trouble. Actually it always return the value 0.000 I was wondering if someone has already used it in his code and explain why it does not work. Here is the code : total = OrdersTotal(); if(total<1)//fix the nb of trade to 1 {...
Hi, I have trendline on D1 chart with time1=2009.12.03 and time2=2010.04.15. This gives 1598 bars between time1 and time2. For M1 chart for the same symbol I have history only to 04.10.2010, so in this compression time1 is outside the timeseries array. When I find the time2 point on M1 chart and try...
[Deleted]
Hi, the reason I'm posting this is because of the frustration I feel after trying more than 10 EAs and having them all fail one after the other. I mean is it just me or has everyone else been through this frustration? How do you define a successful EA? I'm looking for one that is profitable for at...
  verify history center data  (11   1 2)
hi all, this is always a problem to me. when i try to download the history, the data seems to "jump" from one date to another leaving a missing period how can i ensure the quality of my data to backtest me EA?
Today morning, for some technical reasons problems occurred accessing our test MetaTrader 5 server that is located at our external provider's facility. Due to these problems, logging in to accounts opened on this server is impossible. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences caused. We...
[Deleted]
hi guys..... somebody of u have tried to insert the conditions that permit to envy opening order in particular days or hours?? i would need to envy to open order in the last 4 hours in the friday( FOR ITALY 19.00 - 23.00 ) . sometimes there is a big gap in the sunday opening ....so...i 'd...
[Deleted]
Hi, I wish to add 2 lines showing a % retracement from highest high and lowest low on the standard RSI. I added commands in red to the code, but it wont compile. I am stuck. Thanks in advance for your help. #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_minimum 0 #property indicator_maximum...
New article Using the Object Pointers in MQL5 is published: By default, all objects in MQL5 are passed by reference, but there is a possibility to use the object pointers. However it's necessary to perform the pointer checking, because the object may be not initialized. In this case, the MQL5...
hi all, i need your help on that: is there an away i can save an array and its index all together? i have a array let's say array_mine[counter]... i want to save its content indexed with the counter. it seems like it should be easier... so please any help is must appreciated. thanks. ,,,
I've posted it in 7bit's "5 digits detection" and I found myself delving into another problem altogether. What I'm after : - How do I make a function of this simple trade operation. And to be able to be used on all types of symbols and/or brokers (pip or sub-pip) - I know that if we go from pip...
Is anyone using Swiss army knife order managment for thier EA? I'm thinking about porting my EA to this code for its order managment capabilities. Can anyone tell me if they have used it and if it works as told? unfortunatly you can only get the mql for version 1.36 http://expert-advisors.ucoz.co...
[Deleted]
Hi, If you have exists MT4 account, with any broker, I offering you my proven account managing service. Incredibly results , Low DD , Manual trading . Managing Fee depend on investment sum. Details on kevinam67@gmail.com
Does the market watch time shift with daylight savings time ...forward an hour in the spring
[Deleted]
Hey, What does it mean... "String parameter expected"? I get this error message, when i test my EA with this StopLoss... Tahnks void CheckForOpen() { double ma; int res; //---- get Moving Average ma=iMA(NULL,0,MovingPeriod,MovingShift,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); //---- sell conditions if(Close[1]<ma) {
Hi, Can somebody help to code indicator? Upper Band=(1+M1/100) x MA(close,N) Lower Band=(1-M2/100) x MA(close,N) Middle band=( Upper Band+Lower Band )/2 M1 & M2---->6 N--->25 Thank.
[Deleted]
  money managment  (3)
i want to icrease lot with 0.1 with every new order and every 25 order it start all over again i code it with best idea i got but i dont know what is wrong im not good in programming double LotsOptimized() { double lot=0.1; double orders[]=HistoryTotal(); // history orders total...
[Deleted]
  Need help creating a VERY simple EA  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
i have never created an EA before but i have a trade i do that happens every 30 minutes. i trade it on the gbpusd. when the current 30min candle breaches the previous candle by one pip, i enter to go for 5 pips. it can be a buy or a sell, dosnt matter. i have a few other very simple rules for this
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie in MQL programming however, I found a quirky thing about the following code: extern string Resistance_Line_Name = "resist"; extern string Support_Line_Name = "support"; extern double Risk_Reward_Ratio = 1; extern double Take_Profit_In_Pips = 30; extern double No_Of_Lots = 0...
For example : ExampledFunction(string Txt, double ProfitFromOrder) { ... expression... ; ... conditions... ; return (Txt, ProfitFromOrder); } If YES, then what the TYPE should I use in order to properly DECLARE the FUNCTION as above example: double, string or the other ONE? Then I would like call...
[Deleted]
hi guys only an advice: i need to check the number of pending order ( for the currency and for the type of order ) i have tried in this way: for (int i=0; i<ordertotal() ;i++) orderselect(i,select by pos); if(ordersymbol()==symbol() and ordertype==op_sell ) x++ break if x=0...
[Deleted]
i 'm coding, or at least copiing from other ea's sections that i like . this is to emulate a current stratagy i use. i am however strugeling coding my expert function. i have written the way i think it should work - no success. could someone have look at the function and advize ?
[Deleted]
喜欢当Moving Average移动平均线设为:Simple 应用于设为:close时时间周期分别为5,10,15,33,55,87,200当报价与后四个周期差距大小在10以内时能在主图上用箭头指示一下。 喜欢高手帮一下忙。在这先谢谢了。