MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1323

[Deleted]
Hi was wondering if anyone ever encountered this problem.I had an EA made for me however when it puts a limit order to buy an fx it mixes up the prices.. so for example if EURUSD is at 1.5212 and EURCHF is at 1.4021, if I want to buy EURUSD the EA somehow mixes up the price and puts a limit order to
[Deleted]
Anyone experience error when using script to excute order with stoploss setup in mt4 build 226? When i alter my script order with Stoploss, the order could not be excute in the MT4. Any error with my function or do anyone experience that? I tried using this function in old version and can be used...
Hi All, Encounter the above problem when trying to update my historical data. The data from 13 march to 23 march were missing. Can anybody help? Thanks and regards.
[Deleted]
  Dead end???  (7)
Hi, Since a long time ago when I was first made familiar with forex I observed a correlation, so to speak, between different pairs and especially the majors and I've had this idea since to use one pair say GBPUSD as an indicator of price movement in another say like EURUSD .Is there a way to attach...
Hi I am looking for an indicator which draw lines with user input x Interval around current price For example shown in picture current price is 1.3414 and intervel is 10 pips so upper line should @ 1.3420 & 1.3430, and downline should be @ 1.3410 & 1.3400 and if we input 20 pips the line should be @...
[Deleted]
I have a great idea for an indicator but i have no knowledge of coding. maybe somebody can code it and share it with the world. the indicator is very simple, it would simply place a vertical line or some kind of indication on all trades that where profitable, and mark the trades that were losses in...
[Deleted]
Great !!! SS Solutions deployed ability to execute .Net(C#) code from mql script with data exchange gateway http://www.mttrade.net simple and robust solution
ok this solution working fine (not complicated)
[Deleted]
is there any such software out there I can buy ..........that ....... <> has a short list of Expert advisors on the LHS . Within each EA you can specify different setting combinations. <> has a list of currency pairs on the RHS and it will just automatically ( feed in strategy tester ) test ( in...
I know some multi timeframe indicators works this way in the strategy tester. So we can use the MT4 as a trading simulator,I mean the market replayer. Generally, we can the "strategy tester" to replay the market. but during that, we can't change the timeframe. it's so so bad. Can we just write a...
Bonjours, I have a quants technics that can be easyly programed on EA. I already have the indicator of this technic and all the details. If you are a programer and interested by write this EA, It can be a good one for back test. Thank you jeremywork@live.fr
[Deleted]
I need some advice, I using ObjectSetText to display some value on chart. Since the text in using 'string' format the value I want it to be display as only a whole number without decimal point and round down value. How should i go about doing it? i.e value at 2.6, display as only 2
[Deleted]
dear traders, Ive been checking this site out, fxcm very good company, their forex system selector looks very good, automated fully account with them, their stratergies some of them %95+ sucsess, over a year of trading, I think the results are not of backtesting, but of actual...
[Deleted]
This is a corner case failure of ZigZag that has only been identified with FX Solutions MT4 Euro 4H. The Day and 1H (allother timeframes) work fine Other broker platforms operate correctly as well. All tested platforms are build 225. The condition is reproducible using the simulator FX Sol build 225
Hi there. I am a professional software developer with 15 years experience at developing software. Recently I have been programing my own Expert Advisers, Scripts and Indicators. As far as having a profitable trading system goes I have not achieved that yet but I do know how to program and test my
I am trying to use a custom indicator to take the trading decision. So I am expecting a "1" for buy and "2" for Sell. How can I implement that?. I tried to add another buffer, but unsuccessful. Also tried to return the integer using return(x). My iCustom calling is working fine and inside the custom...
Hallo, i wonder is there opportunity automatically to check performance i mean profit from different EA installed on same terminal
[Deleted]
dear traders, Quite a few times I have came across subjects where users of this forum are trying to sell stuff. here is a recent one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/124861 or, if you cant find it, its called 'MQL programing bootcamp', in the forum section what do you think about this? I think Its...
[Deleted]
idiots !!!!!!!!!!!!! SimonTrader, Peter.Picone, get off this website you stupid idiots!! don't sell us your crap!! this is not a place to advertise!! SimonTrader, Peter.Picone, get off this website you stupid idiots!! don't sell us your crap!! this is not a place to advertise!! SimonTrader, Peter...
[Deleted]
Hi. People from Europe. 1) I have a strategy which is worth the effort to write me 2) I want to share with people who want to join a team 3) I want to cumulate trackrecords from this strategy so to grow up a strong credibility If you have at least 3,000$ and - are a disciplinated trader, very...
Hello, I need a little help to code the RSI of this expression average ( (open+close)/2, length) instead of the close. length being declared as an input. getting confused and would really appreciate the push ! many thanks Daniel77
[Deleted]
When I try to do screenshot of of a custom indicator, it shoots the chart without the indicator. Is it possible to shoot a custom indicator somehow? Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi, I the past weeks I have some trouble with metatrader. Actually I use a live account on fxcm and metatrader decmo account. But when they run at the same time . But when I start running backtest on a strategy my laptop becomes really slow and after after minutes I have to reeboor since it is...
[Deleted]
Hi - Know of any good threads that I could be directed to regarding code for scaling in? and/or setting up Limit orders? I'm trying to covert from easy language (Trade Station) to MT4......not easy. Need some cheat sheets... Much appreciated.
  The concept of an ideal indicator  (111   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Good evening, esteemed community. I'd like to bring up a topic dedicated to indicators in MT4. I don't use any of the standard set myself. The ones I use in real trading at this stage help me with varying success, the reason for that is my constant desire to experiment and passion for programming in
  Is it possible?  (4)
Hi all, i want my EA to trade on a 5mins chart, but part of its signal comes from 30mins chart, so i want to know if it is possible get the value of the stochastic signal below,when the code is actually attached to a 5mins chart.thanks for any comment
Will this EA monitor open trades for the chart and close half the trade on reaching a certain target profit and move the stop loss to plus 10 pips of the opening price? Have I missed anything in the code? How could I stop it acting on the half closed order the next time the tick runs?...
[Deleted]
I'm a newbie to programming and have a couple of questions that I might hope someone can answer.Please if you only know the answer to 1 of the two questions, simply reply to that. I'm sure another one of you kind experts will chime in on the other. When using the COMMENT(); command in MQ4 how does
If you have seen script like this..please send me a link where I can find it!
Hi everybody two days ago a convert custom indicator into EA, and here is the code but i need a little help i receive 1 mistake, and don't know how to receive this problem! //| This MQL is generated by Expert Advisor Builder | //| http://sufx.core.t3-ism...