MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1324

[Deleted]
I have written a simple DLL that processes an array and returned it to MT4 float* getArray(float* input) { // // // // Process // // return value; } How do I import the DLL and make use of it? Am I allowed to use pointers in MQL4? #import "test.dll" float*...
[Deleted]
  Order Modify  (1)
Hi... Can anybody help me how to use "OrderModify" Function ? I need to change my stop loss everytime I hit certain value (trailing stop loss) Thanks
[Deleted]
Installed MT4 on Windows 7 and found that logs are not created in /experts/logs. Either they are not being created or Windows 7 is not allowing me to see them. Has anyone experienced this or know of a fix?
Hi! I would like to know if it is possible to open more than 1 MT4 application in the same Windows session. It would be useful to work in more than an account simultaneously but I didn't find any way to do it. Thanks, Gustavo
[Deleted]
I am using a charting software similar to MetaStocks for creating buy and sell signals. The software can exchange Date via DDE. So I am searching a way to translate the signal of the software, which would be for example "EURUSD:Enter LONG", into an order for MT4. Maybe through DDE or a DLL. In the...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am new to trading and would appreciate some help, is it possible to have somekind of indicator in the form of an arrow on the screen, to show if the close of the day is smaller or bigger then the opening, and that for the last five days? I know it migth be easy but for me impossible to...
[Deleted]
I am trying to develop the Chande Momentum Indicator but something mysterious is happening. If you can take a look in my code you will find at the last step of the calculation the following code: cmo4 = scmo1[i]+cmo3; If you comment this line you can see in the log file, in CSV format, that the...
[Deleted]
Hello fellow traders, I have some problems using the metaquotes history for 90% modelling quality. I have downloaded the Eur/usd data from the history center so I now have the files in the downloads folder in metatrader, it looks like this http://screencast.com/t/NGZkYzRl but when I do the backtest...
[Deleted]
Hi there i looking for EA that can manage manual entry to set automatically20pip.Just for Take Profit,no need stoploss and trailling..do anyonehave one that really work very well?
[Deleted]
I have been looking for the following three indicators for almost a week now with no luck. They come with FX Accucharts but were no where to be found for MetaTrader. Few people have suggested indicators which were similar in name, but not in the shape they provided when compared with Accucharts !...
Have written first EA using iStocastic( etc, ect,andsoon). Get a value on one platform and not on another. Is there a function call not mentioned in the MACD sample, that initialises bar values for these indicators?
[Deleted]
hi guys.......i have a problem. i need to avoid to open an order after i have closed another order in the same bar so...i have thought to introduce a delay. i have tried with " sleep " but it doesn t go. i tried with " timecurrent()-orderopentime()> x "............but nothing....
[Deleted]
I am trying to divide number of seconds by a constant integer and the division always results in zero. What am I doing wrong? Here is the code. string str1 = "2010.3.15 16:00"; string str2 = "2010.3.17 07:00"; int specifiedPeriod = 5; datetime TN = TimeCurrent(); datetime dt1 = StrToTime(str1);
[Deleted]
Hi, I need help in avoiding orderSend error 131 and orderClose error 131. Here is the value I assign to lot size: Double lots=NormalizeDouble(MathAbs((AccountEquity()/10000)),2); and Here is How I send an order: OrderSend(Symb,OP_SELL,lots,Bid,2,Ask+600*Point,Ask-2000*Point); I need to program my...
Greetings Traders, This is a manual trading expert that allows you to place a buy or sell order at a specific price on a pair. The wonderful thing about this is not only does it allow you to have a typical trailing stop on your orders but a trailing profit also. Makes a great system to trade news...
[Deleted]
Hi guys... If I used "Print" command, where could I find it when I execute the program ? For example... Print (Ask); Where can I find the result ?
[Deleted]
Hello Guy's, can somebody help me witch programming this Strategie? I would trade an imaginate Gap between 22.00 and 08.00 o'clock (NewYork Close -> NY Open). If 22.00 Close Price is under 08.00 Open Price the EA should go short till Gap Close (22.00 Close). If 22.00 Close Price is over 08.00 Open...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have the following problem and seems I'm not able to find the solution. The code for my trailing stop is the following : for (iCnt = OrdersTotal()-1; iCnt >= 0; iCnt --) { if(OrderSelect(iCnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) if(OrderSymbol() == Symbol()) {...
[Deleted]
I need some help programming a simple indicator. Hope someone can help me with this. The indicator must be in a separate window. SRSI=Ema2 Of Rsi14 SMA=Ema3 Of Ema3 Of Ema3 Of Rsi14 DMA=SMA5 of Ema3 Of Ema3 Of Rsi14 I also need levels 60 and 40 plotted with grey dashed lines. This is the original...
I have 2 deals that look like are made by my EA, but there is something really strange about them, bought are in a no trading condition. I mean the EA w8s for a set of indicators and the 2 deals are executed when one of the indicator is nowhere near the required levels for a deal to be made. The...
I have attached an EA and two indicaters. Note the comment when running the EA in tester. The value from HPthreePM (which I don't really care about, just testing) shows up but the value from AR3EURUSDH1a does not. I do want AR3EURUSDH1a though. The values are brought in lines 4 and 5 in start. The...
I would like to analyze last profit trades in my EA before open a new trade. How can I do that? Using: OrderSelect(0, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY) doesn't seems to bring last close trade... Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, My problem is that I need to close/delete orders if the price reaches the MA i.e. Condition #1 ..... TRUE OrderSend (.................) Condition #2 ....... TRUE OrderDelete () / OrderClose No new order can be excuted if the first one is not closed/deleted Hope it's clear ...
[Deleted]
Hello,is there an MTF Double Smoothed Bressert indicator on this site (or anywhere online),please ? Is there an orderly way of searching for indicators here? They don't seem to be in alphabetical order-perhaps I've missed something. Thanks Mike
[Deleted]
A challenge for anyone skilled in MQ4 language I need someone who is amazingly skilled in the MQL4 language for this task, since I have no desire to learn programming myself. So here is the task: I've been trading the Stealth Forex system for some time and have made excellent profits from it. I'm...
In the past when running the tester I could create a chart with all of the tester trades and superimpose a trading template over the trade results and verify the accuracy of my trading algorithm. Just recently though I discovered that this is no longer available. When I create the chart with the...
No matter what I do, I ALWAYS get: 'TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit....)' In the History center I've deleted all the data, closed MT4, Restarted and Reloaded history from both MetaQuotes and FXDD. I've tried it in different brokers and MT4 installations, different EAs: Nada !...
Hello, I have indicator which plots weekly Pivot/Support/Resistance (it is modified from ready to use indicator ).. I want modify this indicator to plot Pivots/Support/Resistance in the past. The reason is that I want to examine Pivots action more closely and create trading strategy based on that
[Deleted]
OBJ_TREND draws a line between two points. Is there a way to extend it beyond its left and right points that define the trendline? Please reply if you know how to do this. Thanks ForexWatchman
After much trial and error, after many x rated words and telling the computer to X - off I am just down to one single thing in my EA. I have learned to make my EA one function at a time. And now, if possible I just need help with the last final thing. I need the following to be programmed into the...