MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1315

[Deleted]
I need the 3rd value of the zigzag either up or down, can someone help me please
[Deleted]
  loading chart  (1)
I just installed the program. I am trying to see the daily bar chart but I see only small points on the chart and cnat see the bars. Please advise me of what I can do to fix this. Thanks, Eddie.
[Deleted]
Hi Everyone, I'm new to fxtrading. Started a little over 3 months and have got quite a good understanding of how it works. Also been looking at a few scripts and EAs. Ok, now I have a good understanding about scripting since I've done C, C++ and Visual Basics, but about 6-7yrs back. I can understand...
is there such a thing ? ideally in London. I have recently been introduced to this software and am keen to try it. thanks
Hello, I've read in many places that history downloaded from Metaquotes is not the best, but I use for backtesting. I've found a "little" hole on GBPUSD. Is present on more brokers platform after history download from Metaquotes. This is the problem. Alpari. Jade. GoMarket. This after downloading...
Hi could someone tell me if there is a way to create a virtual symbol and get indicator value's on that ? I do not mean something like offline charts, I mean in expert's codes making a new array which is in fact our new chart and then telling the indicators to give us the value on that chart . it...
[Deleted]
I have seen a few posts on exporting MT4 data to Excel. I am trying to start doing so and not having any luck. I have seen the formula but don't know what the straight vertical line key is. Do I have to set up anything within Excel to receive the DDE feed. I have turned on the DDE in MT4....
HI all, i have an idea to visualize my manual trading history on a visual backtest using an EA to draw my trades on the backtest screen. A friend has told me that, this was on on of the threads but he forgot the location or relevant information about this thread. If you please have any info or you...
[Deleted]
Hi Folks, I am wondering if those of you who run live EAs could share some good advice on what IT infrastructure you run: 1. Are you running your EAs on your own physical machines located at your premises and connected to inetrnet or 2. Are you runnig your EAs and Terminal on Virtual Servers? If yes...
I have created a new MA Cross Expert based on the generic MA Cross Expert and backtests are promising. 947 profit from 1000 within 2 months for example. My thought was that some kind of volume filter had to be build in such an EA and I did it myself. (well, I took the generic EA and added and tuned...
  help put alarm  (2)
hello,,everyone i need help with this indicator, can someone help me put an alarm when the arrow signal appear up or down,or any code or tips to do this. or maybe someone has already made it can please share it with me :). love this indi - thanks to the author. thanks in advanced guys
[Deleted]
hi everyone i looking a for a indicator can someone help me ?? if you have can email me? ng_hans@yahoo.com.sg
[Deleted]
I'm trying to store the HIGH of the day in a folder, who's name, is the day of the month. ( i.e 20 ) PnvH=iHigh(NULL,1440,0); // 1 Day High OHday = DoubleToStr(Day(),0); FileOpen(OHday, FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE, ';'); if(StrToDouble(OHday)>0)...
I am a FOREX trader and I have my own EA that works well and consistently. My EA is very good; don't expect me to sell it. However, I believe that life has a purpose for everyone. I live my life with purpose and meaning. I believe my purpose is to help people out. On my site, I want to create a...
[Deleted]
Need help on the following. Can somebody please give a link or an example how EA can send data to a website directory and retrieve the data. I forgot how this process is called. Thanks a lot.
[Deleted]
hi, my ea doesnt work. the ea should buy and sell if he crosses or undercrosses the daily open. could anyone please advise? regards gts #define SIGNAL_NONE 0 #define SIGNAL_BUY 1 #define SIGNAL_SELL 2 #define SIGNAL_CLOSEBUY 3 #define SIGNAL_CLOSESELL 4 #property copyright "Expert Advisor Builder"...
  Forex Hoster  (26   1 2 3)
Hi, Any body having experience with Forex Hoster ??? I am just tired of maintaining my machine and thinking of hosting my EAs somewhere. Can anybody help me with an advice. ckmoied
[Deleted]
NEW! MetaTrader Expert Advisor “STOMPER EURGBP” http://a-z-forex.ning.com/forum/topics/new-metatrader-expert-advisor
[Deleted]
Bajar el Indicador.. e instalar los archivos en sus respectivas carpetas para que funcione. http://a-z-forex.ning.com/forum/topics/nn-trend-predictor-pro-131
Hi all! I'm very proud of my first working expert advisor. :D But I need to be certain that the EA works also before 2009-10-01. Does anyone know a broker who provides a demo account with a history log before 2009-01-01 (time line M15 / MetaTrader4 platform)?
I am looking for free genetic program for my indicators and EAs for live trading purpose. Can anyone recommend any free genetic program for live trading?I have found this site but I am not sure if it is suitable for live trading: http://ccsl.mae.cornell.edu/eureqa thanks.
I am collecting the users input for the name of 3 symbols. They MUST match the name of the symbol as the broker displays them. Later, I do a comparrison between the text provided by the user with the name of the Symbol, like the following:       if (Symbol() == FirstPairValue)      {...
[Deleted]
Hello :), I need help with my function, I need to convert double to integer. Here's example 0.4 -> 4 0.0023 -> 23 0.01004 -> 1004 and here's my function: int cele_cislo(double n){   int ret;   double v1=0;   double v2=n;   double vynasobene=n;   int i=0;      while(v1!=v2)   {      vynasobene *=...
can some show me how to program an ema with first indicators data lets say i use and rsi and want to use an ema with it with th first indicators data what formula do i use?
http://www.ziddu.com/download/9429252/Trend_locator.rar.html
[Deleted]
  RSI in expert  (1)
Hi everybody I wanna know how can I use RSI indicator in expert? I mean how can write a EA and put some function for RSI? for example I want to take buy position if RSI is more than 60. Please help me in this matter. Thanks. DP
  API for MQL4  (3)
Hello at all, I read e lot of articles because of I need an API for MQL4. I read a lot of an Library called "TZMT4API". But the everywhere was posted a link and the Link is broken. The library includes all I need. Can someone tell me where to find the API library? Thanks a lot! Greets, Thomas
  Trade101 multi-currency indicator  (67   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Here's the multi-currency turkey. Its task is to order the pairs by the number of pips, relative to the start of the day. It displays perfectly well when just showing the value of pips. But when I try to display the sequence number in the array, I get a problem. I have highlighted the place in the
[Deleted]
I have a profile which contains a number of currency charts. I want to permanently remove a couple of the charts from the profile but am not sure how to do so. If I have the profile open, right click on the chart(s) and select "close" they are deleted. I do "save profile as", select the existing...
  EMA weight calculation  (76   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
1.EMA is determined by adding a certain fraction of Close[0] to EMA[1] - what fraction exactly? (question solved) 2.how to find the weight of the cloze in the current value of the ema